New villian in Arami's love story

Next morning🌞🌞🌞
A boy come out of the car then Aryan give a bouquet💐💐 and hug 🤗him then three boys also hug him. (Don't be confused. He are villian Gautam: sifriti jinn) then the three boys introduced there  love of there lives.
The three girls hand shake
Ankita- hi nice to meet you. She feels something fishy.
The Anami was coming from stairs.

Gautam was glance her beauty😍✨❤. He was still staring. She was wearing a traditional dress.
Anami

Than she hand shake with him but back her hand because a strange feeling

Than she hand shake with him but back her hand because a strange feeling. Negative energy was coming from him.
Gautam- Bahut suna hai apke bare main. Beauty with brain .
Anami- Thanks . Vaise yahan aane mein koi taklif to nahi hui to.
Gautam- nahi bilkul nahi. Agar hoti tau apko dekh kar mit jati. He smirk😏😏.
Aryan get uncomfortable😣.
Aryan- hum yahan kyu khade hain. Room me chalte hain.
Then they do some simple talk. And everyone leave Gautam at his room.
Gautam- kya baat hai. Aaya tha Ayana Shezadi ko maarne. Haye unki beauty na hame maar diya. Aur hum jo cheez pasand karte hai vo hum lene kai liye kisi bhi haad paar kar sakte hai.(par vo koi cheez nahi hai insan hai. Bada aaya le jane wala. Ek thapad khayega tau akal thikane aa jaegi. Samjha bandar 🐵🐵 kahin ka😠😡😾)Are wah isme tau mera hi fayeda hoga. Anami meri ho jaye gi. Aryan kaala jinn ka. Dono alag ho jayenge. Haaaaaaa (he laugh at dangerous tone)
In girls room.
Anami- yar mujhe us Gautam se na badi bhayankar wali negative vibes aa rahi thi.
Ankita- han mujhe bhi aarahi thi. Aisa laga ki mein ek jinn se hath mila rahi hun.
Ansha- tum dono kuch bhi soch rahi ho wo bahut acha hai.
Shweta- Han Anshu thik keh rahi hai.

Next morning🌞
Anami was walking towards the corridor fast. Then she crashed with Aryan with head.
Aryan and Anami- Sorry.
Then Anami make her head crashed once time.
Aryan- what it this?
Anami- Sorry marna pada. Meri Ammi kehti thi agar aise sir takra jaye to dobaara takrana chahiye varna singh nikal ayenge..
Aryan- aise kese hai sakta hai?
Anami- vo iske piche ek story hai. Ek baar cow 🐄🐮aur 🐱cat ka sir takra gaya tha. Unhone phir nahi takraya isliye cow ke sir mein singh aa gaye aur wo singh wali gaaye kehlane lagi.
Aryan- aur beeli?
Anami- bagadbilla.
Aryan- han.
Both of them laughing😂🤣😅.
Were Gautam was seeing and burning up with jealous😒🙄.
Then goes to her and proposed her but Anami reject him. Like this he proposed her three times. But she reject her. Last time when he proposed her. She got frustrated😔😫😤 and give him a tight slap 👋on his face.
Anami- next time agar aisa kiya tau haddi tod dungi samjhe.
One day Arami share a eye lock which was seen by Gautam.
Gautam pov
Mujhe lagta hai inn dono me ek dusre ke liye feelings aa gayi hai. Muhje kuch karna hago. Anami sirf meri hogi, sirf meri.
Then from that day Gautam started manipulating Aryan against Anami. He was to be ignore but he was then starting effect on him.
One day a problem occurred to Aryan that he had leaked the papers📑📄. All of them got into it and helped him out from this situation. Finally the real culprit was caught and Aryan got saved. Than Gautam do something that Aryan realised than it was done by Anami to hurt his prestig and honor. Here Anami realise that she is fall in love with Aryan. In that night🌃 she goes to the him to tell her fellings.she was western dress.

Here when she get there the Aryan with hatered and range of fire got blast💥💣 on Anami

Here when she get there the Aryan with hatered and range of fire got blast💥💣 on Anami. He said her very badly.

He didn't listen to her also. Anami was know that Gautam was behind it because he has obsessed with her. Then Anami slap on his face and running backwards with her hot 💧😢tears of her eyes. She was totally heart broke💔😭😖😫😩😿🙎🙎.

Then she wrote a letter for her friends👭👬 and take her suitcase and leave the hostle

Then she wrote a letter for her friends👭👬 and take her suitcase and leave the hostle. Then her friends see her letter. Ankita was in fit of rage. She just grab the coller of him. Then he said that what she said to Anami. Then he got another slap from Anshu. Shweta told him everything. She also told that Anami loves him. After that he was in guilt of his work.
Aryan- I will search her.
Anshu- Bahut der ho chuki hai Aryan . Wo ja chuki hai.
Shweta- han aur usne mana kiya hai kisiko use dundne ke liye.
He get crying for his mistake
He got into his room and break everything.
Then and scream
Aryan- Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Precap- Anami's Death⚰💀