Chapter One - A Stolen Name

3rd Person POV

Noe walked over to the young lady. "Oh my, you look so very pale." She tensed a bit. " I-its only Anemia. P-please dont trouble yourself." She attempted reassure the worrisome brother. " Well, she looks fine. I assume she will be okay. " Sukio patted the ladies back." W-well... im on my way to see a doctor, actually. There are... special circumstances... I dont

intend to let any other doctor examine me." The air seemed more thick. "S-so.. Uhm... Thank you very much, Sir." Sukio heard a hiss and sighed. " Oh Murr.." Sukio facepalmed. 'mmmmMMMMMMMROWWW!!'' The lady then screamed. Sukio started to chuckle a bit. Neo looked at him and sighed. He then went back to the situation and got mad. "Argh.. HEY!!! MURR-" The lady then squealed. " My, my, my !! How sweet! Fu, Fu.. He's So warm."  Neo sighed once again. The lady then cleared her throat and spoke. " My name is Amelia. If you dont mind, could I ask both of your names?'' Sukio stuffed his face into his giant cat plush he was holding, and waited to see what Neo would do. " Oh, of course!! His name is Murr!! And this young boy is my dearest baby brother, Sukio!!" He then started to ramble a bit. " I-i didnt mean the cat.."

-- Time Skip --
Sukio POV

This is an announcment for all passengers on board. As per its orginal schedule, La Baleine... will be arriving to Paris in approximately one hour.

Neo got up from his seat fast and grabbed my arm. I followed him over to the window he was venturing towards.

Although it has nearly reached its end.. Please enjoy the remainder of your journey through the skies.

We both layed our hand on the glass. We both then shouted, " PARIS!!"  I continued to fanboy, while Neo was talking to Mademoiselle Amelia. " PARIS!! Where is Paris Mademoiselle Amelia?!" She sweatdropped. "U-uhm.. I dont think we can ssee it from here yet.." I blurted in " Is that right!?"  Me and Neo looked to the ground in saddness. " What a pity.." We said in unison. " Its still amazing isnt it Sukio?!" I smiled and jumped up and down. " Yes , it is! Once you board an airship, its really no time at all before you're in Paris!!" Neo hugged me and nodded. As we continued staring at the clouds, Mademoiselle Amelia spoke up. " Is this your first time aboar an airship then?" Neo pressed his face to the glass while hugging me, squishing me in the process. " Whatever gave it away?" Amelia sweatdropped. "Were you trying to hide it!?" Neo stepped away with me in his arms, and started to speak again. " Me and Su-San have lived shut away in the forests of Averoigne for ages. We've never seen an airship this large before, let alone traveled in one." Amelia looked stuck. " Aver..?" I started to speak then. "Its terribly deep in the country. Highly doubt you would know anything about that place." I then started to stare in awe again, but then zoned out. " To think they are able to set this much weight floating in the sky... the power of Astermite is tremendous.. isnt it?" He yawned. " I hear Paris is a steam-powered city, to rival even London! Im already looking forward to landing there!!"  Amelia looked at Neo.

3rd Person POV

" Hn.. Are you visiting just for sight-seeing?" By this time, Sukio was laying in Neo's arms, asleep. Amelia smiled at how close they were. " No, Im looking for.. something." Amelia giggle. " 'Something?' What do you mean?'' He let out a breath. " The Book Of Vanitas"  Something in Amelia snapped. " It appears in a bed time story, ' The Vampire of the blue moon'... Its the name of a cursed book." Amelia clutched her shirt.

Once upon a time, in a certain place... there lived a hated Vampire known, as Vanitas. Vampires are ordinarily born pn the night of a Crimson Full Moon..However, for some reason, Vanitas was born on the night of a Blue Full Moon.. A symbol of misfortune. Everyone was afraid of Vanitas, and they ran him out of the village. Vanitas was all alone in the forest. Firghtened of the drakness, freezing in the snow, he wandered and wandered. And in his heart he swore..