Five

Sorry for the typos, I didn't have the time to double check it.

Y/n walked beside Will as Five followed her and was on her side.

"Where are you staying?" Y/n asked to Five.

"Back in our expensive hotel," Five said.

"Why don't you stay with me in Will's house. I'm sure they won't mind." She turned to Will "Right Will?" Y/n asked.

"I'm sorry Y/n but whose this?" Will asked.

"I'm Five Hargreeves," Five said as he extended a hand for a shake. Will looked at Y/n and run away. Y/n shook her head. She followed Will. Five teleported following the girl. Y/n held Will's wrist.

"Hey Will, what's the problem?" Y/n asked.

"You're suddenly going to invite a stranger in our house without telling me who he is?!" Will said.

"Look, Will I'm sorry. He's my brother,"

"You have a brother?" Will asked.

"Well not biologically," Five said budging in the conversation.

"Look, I'm sorry for treating you that way earlier, I'm Will, I don't know what's happening to me, I'm usually not like that,"

"It's alright, I understand." Five said and smiled.

"Actually... Five, me and Will are like us we're also like sibling because I used to always live in their house," Y/n said.

"Wow, that's amazing. That's great," Five said and smiled. They all went back to the Byers' house. Asked permission to Joyce if Five can live at the house for awhile and Joyce said yes. Since Five and Y/n are also like siblings.

"Tomorrow, we should go to Mike's house we're playing D&D," Will said.

"That's amazing. Do you wanna go with us Five?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, you should come. If you want," Will said.

"Oh, I'll think about it," Five said

"Oh okay," Will said as they both go upstairs in the room while Five will be sleeping on the couch.

THE NEXT DAY...
They woke up and get ready going to Mike's house. They ate breakfast, brush their teeth and do everything that is needed. Y/n is the most excited person to see Mike. She loved and adore Mike. She just wished Mike never forget her. She expected that pretty much everything would go great... she hopes. She expected that Mike missed her and she just can't wait to see Mike's face of surprise.

After everything Will and Y/n step outside and Five followed.

"I'm going with you," Five said.

"Amazing!" Y/n said.

They all walked going to Mike's house while chatting. Y/n rang the doorbell and waited.

"Does Mike know I'm already here?" Y/n asked.

"No, I also told Lucas, Max and Dustin not to tell Mike you're already here so it would be a surprise," Will said. Suddenly the door opened. It was Karen.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Mike's mom asked in surprise as she hugged Y/n. "You've grown! You're so pretty!" She said.

"Thank you! By the way this is my brother Five." Y/n said.

"Not biologically we're step siblings," Five cleared.

"Oh, I'm Karen." She smiled and pause for a bit. "Does Mike know you're here?" She asked.