the begining of love

In a village near the big city there lived a beautiful girl. she lives with her father . Her mother died when she was in the age of 6. And when she was 16 her father decided to get married.
Her father married into a rich family. Her stepmother had two daughter's,Alice and lily. So she had to move to the big city. Her father loved travelling. "Fiona,I have decided to go travel around the world,since your stepmother would look after you. I will go tomorrow" her father said.
The next day.
Her father said goodbye to her and left to travel around the world.
After her father left her stepmother and step sisters treated her badly. They would order her to do the house chores and they would send her to work at a company,but when she get the salary she had to give it to her stepmother,she would not  even get a single penny to spend on herself.
One day they got a letter saying that the richest person in the city invited them to go to a masquerade party. Fiona asked her stepmother."can I go to the masquerade party"
"If you finish all the chores I will let you go"said her stepmother.
By evening her step mother and stepsisters got ready and went without telling her.
After she finished the chores she went looking for her stepmother,she could not fond her. She knew they had left early because they did not want Fiona to go to the party.