"new school, new me."

Autumn Lex
        I wake up to the loudest, most annoying sound in the universe. "What the hell" I whisper to myself. I open my eyes just to see nothing but blur. I quickly rub them as the terribly annoying sound gets louder. I look over to see that it's just my alarm clock. I turn it off and close my eyes again. Then I finally realize. "SHIT" I yell.

        I get up and hurry to get ready, which causes me to have a headache. I'm dreading going back to school. I think to myself as I get dressed. I throw on a pair of ripped mom jeans, a black cropped tank top, silver rings, silver layered necklaces, and a silver chain that clips onto the loops of my jeans. I put on a pair of white air force ones and curl my hair. I really don't feel like eating this morning. This whole 'school thing' is making me want to vomit. How am I going to survive this?

        It is currently 7:45, school doesn't start until 8:45 but it is my first day and I did also skip orientation so I should probably leave soon. I grab my keys and head out. I live approximately 15 minutes away from my school which means I will arrive around 8:05, leaving me about 40 minutes to get my schedule and find my classes. I like to listen to music a lot. It's kind of like an escape from reality. On the way to school, I listen to Black Out Days (Phantogram), Into It (Chase Atlantic), and Smells like Teen Spirit (Nirvana).

        I finally arrive to school at exactly 8:05. The second I walk in the doors, I walk straight to the office to get my schedule. After the lady at the front desk hands it to me, I kindly thank her and walk to the benches. I skim the paper looking for my locker number. There it is, 1739, with the combination, 18-46-17. Once I open my locker, I notice that there's a black hoodie and books inside. "Did they give me the wrong locker?" I ask myself. "Nope" says an unfamiliar voice behind me. Unfamiliar, yet kinda hot. I turn around to see a guy looking at me like I'm in the way or something. I can't help but notice his dark style. He was wearing black converse, light blue ripped jeans, a black playboy bunny T-shirt, silver rings on almost every finger, and a chain necklace. He had fluffy dark brown hair and emerald green eyes, his nails painted black except his ring fingers which were painted white. "Can I help you?" I finally ask after staring like a complete weirdo. "No but I can help you." He replies. He grabs me by my waist with his veiny hands moving me to the side. I got butterflies in my stomach. He looks over at me and smirks while reorganizing the locker. He knew what he was doing.

        "Alright, it's ready for you now." He says. "No I need help finding MY locker." I make myself clear. "This is YOUR locker.. well ours." He replies. "Ours?" I ask. "Did they really not tell you? We share a locker." I have to share a locker with HIM? Hell no. I mean he's hot and all but his cockiness is getting on my nerves. "Oh.. okay." I say hiding my slight anger. He chuckles and walks away.

                          Authors Note:
      Ahh I know it's cringe but let's just not talk about that, okay? Okay. Anyway, part 2 will probably be out tomorrow because I have nothing better to do with my life so uh yeah. Also, this part is pretty short but I will make up for it in the next part!