Kavithai Ondru Paarthu Poga

It's our hero's first day at office . He was very excited as it's new place and new journey in his life . He quickly got ready in his maroon shirt paired with cream color pants and his Daniel Klein black analog watch . He was looking perfect . His face had a different glow today .

He came from his room to be welcomed by the smell of his favourite paayasam . He smiled when his mother came there with a cup . "First day in your office and here is your favourite paayasam for the special day" his mother told . "Unaku teriyum la nee strain Pani ithulam panala nalum it's always special nu aprm en" he asked when relishing his favourite .

"Ena irunthalum en payyan oda first job enakum ethuna thonum la ama ena moonju orae glow ah irukae , anything special" his mother asked wiggling her eyebrows , he laughed at her antics . "Apdilam illa , I think first work Nala apdi irukum seri I'm getting late ... Appa enga !" He asked .

His father entered folding his newspaper . He quickly got blessings from them and started towards his office . That sounded more than pleasing to himself . He loved it , his dream job and this is the first day but little did he know about the remaining day .

He reached his office , and was welcomed by all . He was so glad that everyone mingled well . But his eyes were only staring at one person . Her perfectly kholed eyes , her twinkling orbs , her frizz , her perfect nails , her small smile , her neat dress , her single bangle which laughed with her .

Innum kangal thirakaatha sirpam
Oru kodi poo pookum vetkam

Everything screamed 'beauty' . He shook that thoughts away when someone shook him . He came out of his trance and smiled sheepishly . He then asked what to the person to be said to turn around .

There she stood smiling , ( payyan vilunthutan pa 😂 ) . He melted away immediately , she said "I'm Harini " and gave her hand which he gladly took for a handshake " I'm Kavin" he replied with a million dollar smile .

Aan manathai azhika vantha saabam
Arivai mayakum maaya thaagam
Ivalai paartha inbam pothum
Vaazhnthu paarka nenjam yengum

Everything started there , that damned smile , he thought to himself . After their small introduction he started his first day work . During their small break , she came and called him for a coffee . They went to cafeteria and stood in the queue to buy theirs .

Angum ingum odum kaalgal
Asaiya maruthu vendudhae
Indha idathil innum nirka
Idhayam kooda yengudhae

He was totally flying in heaven and came out of his trance when she nudged him . They then joined her other friends and all of them mingled well , others noticed the way they look at each other and smiled . Yes both were stealing glances . She fell for his damned smile and he for her smile .

They were chatting when their friends teased him , "Kavin Inga yaaro Una romba sight adikara Mari irukae !" Ashok told . He looked like 'are you serious bro' and all laughed and Ashok eyed Harini and he blushed instantly . And this was her time to tease . "Inga yaaro vekka padra Mari irukae " she asked with mischief and everybody loved to see this . He blushed more to her statement .

Aangal vetkapadum tharunam
Unnai paartha pinbu naan
Kandu konden

All those banters and teasings went on and they returned to their works . Kavin did his work perfectly brushing off all other thoughts away .

After hours the day came to an end , and automatically his mind drifted off to Harini . And there she looked at him exactly that moment and he blushed once again , she smiled seeing it . He called the day and decided to leave and informed everyone . "Office mudinja odanae veeda , ivlo nalavana nee" Ashok asked . He smiled sheepishly and said his byes .

Days rolled and both Harini and Kavin grew more closer and of course their love too .

They were so close , he protected and cared her like no one , where she cared him like he is precious . She made him better , she cheered him at his lows and made him feel loved . And he was no less he was there every time she needed someone and made her feel home .

Nadai Udai Bhavaanai Mattrivaittal
Naan Pesida Vaartaigal Nee Kuduthaal
Nee Kathaala Illai Kadavula
PuriyamalThinari Ponnen

They loved each other much but were best friends and feared that they may lose the other if they confess . He can't bare the pain of losing her and he didn't dare to , and she was the same . But someone has to confess right . His friends all gave him hope to confess and he was waiting for the right time .

Nadiyale Poorkum Marangalukku
Nadi Meedhu Irukum Kaathalinai
Nadi Ariyuma Konjam Puriyuma
Karaiyoda Kanavugal Ellam

And the day came , he took her to a beautiful roof top restaurant and she was admiring the beauty of sunset when he manned up himself to confess his heart out .

She turned around and found him on his knees next to her with a ring in his hand and when she turned he started singing .

Enthan manathai kollai adithaai
Intha thanthiramum manthiramum yengu sendru padithaai
Vizhiasaivil valai virithaai
Unnai pallakinil thookki sella kattalaigal vithithaai
Un viral pidithidum varam ondru kidaikka
Uyirudan vaalgiren naan adi
En kaadhalum en aagumo
Un paathathil mann aagumo..ooo

He confessed his love and was awaiting her reply and he looked up at her , where her eyes were watery , she immediately hugged him

Indha nimidam
Meendum piranthu
Unakul kalanthu
Tholainthu tholainthu

His heart fluttered and he held her close she whispered "Love you Kavin" and he smiled with content with tears adorning his eyes . He chuckled and parted and took her hands and smoothly adorned her fingers with the ring he gifted . It looked so beautiful in her hands and she smiled seeing it .

"Love you too Harini , love you always" he replied and hugged her back .

Unakkaagha Oru Penn Irunthu Vital
Aval Kuda Unnaiyum Virumbi Vital
Nee Parakalam Unnai Marakallam
Pirakaagha Kanavugal Pirakkum

. ________________.

A/N

Hope you guys like this one !

Thanks to Harini0310 for the beautiful cover ! 😘❤️

Elam enoda fav songs so thought of combining it in this ! ❤️

Songs used : Enkeyo Paartha Mayakam
Venmegam Pennaga
Oru Naalaikul Ethani kanavu

Elamey Yaaradi nee mohini film oda songs ! ❤️