Jamie

Jamie Pov:

   "GET UP NOW Jamie AND COME MAKE US BREAKFAST!!!!!", yelled one of the pack members. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen.Good thing I went to bed with my clothes on. I ran into the kitchen turned on the stove so I can make 300 eggs, 600 pieces of bacon, 900 pieces of toast and 10 salads. I washed the dishes and put the food on the table. Then, I left out the kitchen and went upstairs to my room in the attic to wait for the pack to go to school so I can clean the pack house. You see, I am not allowed to go to school since I'm an omega. Omegas are also known as the weak link in the pack, the outcast, and of course, the pack maid.

*time skip 3 hours*

      The last pack member is finally gone. So now it's time to clean the pack house. First, I clean the kitchen. I pick up all the plates with one hand and the cups and spoons and forks in the other hand. Then, I walk to the kitchen sink and put the dishes in the sink. I ran warm water and add some dish soap and begin to wash the dishes for the second time. 

Then the game room is next to be cleaned. The pups and teenagers spend most of their time in here so it's a mess. I pick up the toys and game boards the pups left on the floor, then I sweep up the candy papers and trash. 

Next, it's time to clean the living room. I pick up the rug and take it outside and hang it on the clothesline and beat the dust out of it. I bring it back in and begin to clean the couch.Next the member's room. I am very happy to say the members seem to keep their rooms clean. 

Last but not least,the alpha room.It take about 2 hours to do everything then, I am at the alpha door. Oh yeah, I forgot. My alpha name is Sam. As soon as I open the door, I smell a sweet smell but it is covered up by cheap perfume. I ignore it and walk to alpha hamper basket then I make the bed. Then, I turned around to walk out and bump into a wall. 'Stupid wall,' I think.

'Wait. Walls don't breath,' I think to myself. Then, I smelt it. Brown sugar and cinnamon and a voice in my head started shouting mate over and over again. I whisper quietly mate and was......punched right in the face. I immediately fall to the floor.

The next thing I heard broke my heart. "I, alpha Sam, reject you, Jamie, as my mate and Luna of the blood red pack. Now get out my face, you ugly, fat bum." I got up ran to my room. I sat there and thought this is the last time. This is the last time I will be treated like dirt. "That's right girl." Said a voice in my head. "Who said that?" I shouted in my mind . "Oops, where are my manners?" Said the voice again.

"Hey, my name Honor. I am you, tiger." Said Honor. "Did you just say t-t-t-t-tiger?" I asked stuttering. "Yup and you are not just any tiger, you are a white tiger and you will get your powers soon," said Honor. "WOW" was the only thing I could say ."I know and one more thing. Pack your stuff. We are leaving" said Honor. "Leaving," I asked confused . "Yes," said Honor in a duh tone. "OK," I said. I packed my stuff and wrote a note and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and tell me What you think of each chapter.:)