A Restless Night

You went back to your own room and junoed on top of your bed. You buried your head into your pillow.

"Uuugh, that man! I'm going to kill him!" you muttered to yourself. Childe was literally playing with your feelings, and you hated it. You hated that you started to fall for that dummy, and you wanted to replay what happened today.

You suddenly jumped up from your bed and rushed into the bathroom. You took a quick glance in the mirror, checking if Childe left any marks on your neck. Luckily for him, he left nothing there.

You quickly threw your clothes off of you and went into the shower.

After you were done you got out, wrapped a towel around yourself and went back into your room. But you weren't alone anymore.

You saw a guy with black hair, his big hat on the side of your bed. You quickly rushed back into the bathroom while he wasn't looking. You grabbed your hairdryer and wanted to stand up, but you heard the door open up, and the man's head looked inside to see you on the floor. But you acted quickly and hit him on the head with the hairdryer. Well, you tried to at least.

The man, who you actually found familiar grabbed your hand and pinned it to the wall.

"My, my, you became rather violent." he said. "How was your shower? You know, you took a very long time in there." he took a step towards you. You really wanted to kick him, but you were in a towel. And he took it to his advantage.

"Why don't you kick me away?" he teased. "You know you could do that, right? Or, are you maybe too shy to do that?" he chuckled. You were now really angry, and all you wanted to do was kick him in the nuts then beat him until he promised he'd leave you alone. But you didn't have any clothes on, and you didn't want embarrass yourself in front of him.

Finally, you looked down in sign of defeat. He gave you a perky smile, then let go of your hands. When you shot your head up the next thing you noticed was him tossing a shirt and some panties over to you.

"Hey, where did you get these?!" you yelled after him, but he just chuckled and left you there alone. You quickly put on your clothes then started to plan your attack.

You grabbed some scissors this time. Although you weren't the type to hurt people, you'd be able to stab someone in self defence.

You slowly peeked out from the bathroom, and then slowly got out. Then you rushed into your room, ready to attack, but you saw no one there. Only an open window and a black piece of paper on your bed.

You walked over to your bed to examine the letter on it.

*Dear Y/N,

I wish I could've stayed a little longer and play with you, but unfortunately I was running out of time. It's a shame a I had to leave, but don't worry, the next time will be a lot better :). But don't worry, I don't intend to hurt you. I promise. As you can see, I even gave you one of my shirts. And the next time we see each other, I'll give you something even greater. Let's meet tomorrow at midnight behind Bubu's Pharmacy, alright?

PS: don't take too long showers, it's bad for your skin!

Love,
Scaramouche. *

You looked at the letter once more, disgusted. You couldn't belive you were wearing his shirt. You quickly took it off and threw it out of the window, then put on one of your shirts.

You were thinking of ripping the letter apart, but then you remembered what it written. Scaramouche promised you something. He wrote he'd give you something, and you couldn't help but wonder what it was.

That night, you couldn't fall asleep. All you could think about was the letter that you were still holding in your hands. Thoughts were clouding your mind.

The next morning you felt like crap, you didn't have a blink of sleep. But you decided to go and meet up with sour friends, hoping you didn't have to see Childe. But to your worst luck, he was right there, talking with Lumine.

You walked over to them, saying a small and quiet hi.

"Oh god, you look awful! Were you up all night talking to yourself?" Childe tried joking around, but you didn't react. You stared into a blank place.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, then put a hand on your shoulder. You suddenly snapped his hand away, resulting him to get scared of you.

"A-ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." you reached out to him. You grabbed his hand and slowly caressed it. He started to lightly blush.

Suddenly, you started to feel dizzy. You finally let go of Childe's hand, then felt the world go dark around you. Your eyes became heavy, and your legs came out from under you. You fainted.

But you fell into a couple of strong arms.

"Hey now, take it easy" Childe said, now holding you close to him. You just nodded, and tried to stand up, but you couldn't. You fell once again.

"Let's take you home, okay?" he said, and you just buried your face into his chest. He picked you up bridal style, then started taking you back to your room's comfort.