chapter one

"Jay?!!!" Jungwon yells as the older member Heeseung looked back at them. "He's already inside the van." he says, "Okay." Jungwon calms down as they all went downstairs and enter the van. 

"Where are we going?" Sunoo politely asked the staff. "Seidon University." the staff says, the members mouthed an 'O'. 

"That's my dream university!" Heeseung mumbles, Sunoo sits properly as he put his airpods on.

"You mean everybody's dream university." Jay finally speaks, Ni-Ki glances at Sunghoon whose busy scrolling to through his phone. 

"Not everybody, I think." Ni-Ki mumbles as the other members look at Sunghoon.

"Oh yeah, now I remembered. That university would've been Sunghoon's-" Jake was cut off by Sunghoon.

"Can we talk about something else?" he says, showing them a poker face.

"Guess, he doesn't want to talk about his Ice-" 

"I said talk about something else." Sunghoon exclaimed. "Sheesh, fine." Jake finally shut up.

"Stop giving us that attitude." Jungwon says, Sunghoon just rolled his eyes and turn to look at the window. 

"Wow, look at that building!" Ni-Ki says smiling from ear to ear. His excitement filled with smiles. 

"Can we walk around?" Jay asks the staff as they nodded.

"Yay!" Sunoo cheered as they all walk around together. 

"How about you?"  their manager asks, Sunghoon just stared at him.

"Can I just stay inside the van?" he asks, "You don't want to walk with them? They are already far." the manager says. 

Sunghoon took a deep breath, "No, can I go now?" he asks once again, as the manager nodded. 

All of them are used to Sunghoon's cold attitude. Although, they don't know what was the reason why he acts like that. They still manage to interact in order to keep each other together. 

Sunghoon was about to get in the van when he notices someone behind him. He quickly glance at the building in front of him.

Natatorium.

He closed the car door as he walk towards the building. 

There was no one inside. He thought.