Episode 1: Commons and connections

Ada wakes up from her chair with a little headache and a blindfold, but her headache wont let her notice after a while. "Ugh...I cant think clear-" Katie woke up as Ada was talking and screamed really loud, interrupting Ada, in fact, if you put your ear up to the door, you might just hear it. Katie suffers from Anxiety, it's similar to fear, but fear comes with you almost everywhere. Your anxious or nervous all the time basically.

Back to the story, Adas head was experiencing a headache that gets worse, better, worse, and better again. She finally felt the itchy fabric on her temples and takes the blindfold downward, making it look like a scarf.

Katie was breathing heavy and after a few breaths she was banging on the walls which she would soon realize got in the way of her escape.

Ada boosted off of the chair, looking down to a flashlight and a key.

Katie, still blind and starting to cry, said, "No... AM I IN HANDCUFFS?!"

Ada, having common sense, came with the Idea that the key goes to the handcuffs that girl is talking about. And she yelled back, "HEY! YOUR NOT ALONE IN HERE! I THINK I HAVE YOUR HANDCUFF KEYS!"

Katie, thankful Katie was in a sigh of relief that she had someone else to talk too, even as a stranger Ada was already a friend in Katie's book. "PLEASE, COME! I JUST WANT TO BE FREE!!"

Ada thought about why it was them, "WHATS YOUR NAME AND DO YOU HAVE A BLINDFOLD ON?!" Ada yelled out, desperate for an escape. "I CANT SEE, MAYBE ITS A.....uh......"

Just then, Gifford Keets ruins the moment, with a sound of megaphone testing "Testing, testing, 1 2 3......"

Gifford makes his speech. "Hello victims. Kat, you might notice your in handcuffs, it's okay. Maybe. The rules are simple, Ada has to go through the maze to find you, and when she unlocks your cuffs, the key to the freedom door will open!! I think you both know why you were placed here, the killings of your husbands, I know how you feel, I killed my sister."

She can help me escape, I swear she can!