Gringotts

March 15 1972

Lily Evans walked into Gringotts nervous on the inside yet calm on the outside. She had just been summoned to Gringotts by the King of the goblins, Blackjaw.  She had gone because she knew that angering the goblins what not a good idea. Another reason was that she could escape. Her adoptive family weren't exactly nice to her. She would have to go back eventually but something  is better than nothing. 

"I am here for an appointment with King Blackjaw."

 She told the goblin behind the desk. He peered at her then got out of the chair and led the way to a large set of crimson doors which he opened.

 "Thank you for your time sir." the last thing she saw before she slipped inside, was the the goblin's shocked face.

"Miss Evans please take a seat." the goblin that spoke was sitting behind a mahogany desk. "The reason I called you will be explained later. For now kindly let three drops of blood fall on this parchment. It is for a very valid reason trust me." She looked at him suspiciously then cut her palm and the blood dripped down on the parchment. Her eyes widened as she took in her inheritance test.

Name- Lily Evangeline Slytherin-Grindelwald

Mother- Alethea Rosaline Slytherin

Father- Gellert Elm Grindelwald

Siblings-None

Godmother- None

Godfather- None

Lady/Heiress of -

The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of Slytherin

The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of Grindelwald

The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of Ravenclaw

 The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of Hufflepuff

The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of LeFay

 The Most Noble and Most Prestigious House of Emrys

Blocks/Potions -

Core Block-70%

Beast Speaking- 100%

Elemental Magic- 100%

Parselmagic-100%

Loyalty potion to Dumbledore, Light Side, Gryffindor

"Kindly get these blocks and potions of me." Lily spoke in a deathly calm voice. "Blackjaw nodded and led her into a side room. 

***********************************************************

Lily groaned as she opened her eyes. Every last strand of her hair ached. At the same time she felt so...powerful. Her magic was running free. It took her a while to get it under control. When she managed to achieve that she got up and walked into the main room and resumed het seat. 

"I daresay you have some questions about your history Heiress Slytherin-Grindelwald so I will try to clear them up. The Slytherin line had mingled with the Emrys and LeFay line-a fact which they were all ignorant of.  Eventually this once wealthy house dwindled down to two people: Metefis Gaunt and Marvolo Gaunt. Metefis uncovered the secret but she died before she could tell her brother. Marvolo married Alessia Felix a German pureblood. She bore him three children before dying - Alethea, Morfin and Merope. Alethea was sadly kidnapped when she was 6. Merope and Alethea looked very similar to the late Metefis Gaunt. 

Marvolo couldn't bear to look at his youngest child and see  his eldest child and sister, both of whom he couldn't see anymore. These thoughts turned him into a bitter, abusive man. Morfin followed his father's lead and Merope grew up isolated, her magic powers suppressed.  After her father and brother were sent to Azkaban she enticed a muggle she loved with a love potion ending up pregnant. She died in childbirth and the child grew up to be Tom Marvolo Riddle or as he is getting known as these days: Lord Voldemort."

Lily arched an eyebrow. She had heard whispers of this Lord. Personally she thought he views were well founded. All he wanted was tighter security, protection of the Old Ways and better education. "Pray continue."

"Alethea on the other hand was told that her family perished in a burst of Fiendfyre. Saddened, she changed her last name to Slytherin and attended Durmstrang where she got to know Gellert Grindelwald Heir to the house of Grindelwald, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff-not that he knew of the latter two. The two fell in love but were never able to pursue their feelings due to Gellert's ex-lover Albus Dumbledore. Eventually Albus's enmity reached a point where he imprisoned his former lover and tried to hunt down Alethea. She fled from him and managed to evade him for a year but during one of their duels she was hit by a spell that would take effect after two years and kill her. 

Distraught, she went to Numemgard to see Gellert. One visit led to another and another and eventually she had you. She lived long enough to inform the goblins of your existence and when barely a week was left for her to live she was killed in a car crash. Wizards can't normally be killed by a car crash but her body was weak. A muggle found you crying in the backseat and took you to the Popenhalms. They loved you for a while but when your accidental magic started showing they abandoned you to an orphanage which was frantically trying to find homes for the children who lived their as it was closing down. The Evanses took you in and only tolerated you because they needed someone to help around."

So ya first chapter. Let me know what you think. The 'Lily is a daughter of Slytherin and Grindelwald' idea comes from "The White Willow" a fanfic by Berb_Memez. By the way comment on which ship you want please.

Lily x James

Lily x Sirius

Lily x Regulus

Lily x Other

Lily x OC