Chapter:- 6

Third Person's POV:

"WHO WERE FOLLOWING THEM IF IT WASN'T OUR MEN? WHO WERE THOSE MEN?" He shouted at his men who were looking down.

"Sir, we are trying to find it." A man said and he punched the wall.

"I NEED THOSE BLOODY MEN WHO TRIED TO FIRE THE GUN. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO THAT BUT I WANT THEM IN FRONT OF ME TILL TOMORROW." They all nodded their head hearing him with their head down.

"GET OUT." They all left and he sat down on the chair holding his head in his hands thinking about the men who are creating new havoc in his life.

Aariz's POV:

"Why this cover on the face in front of me when we are married?" I whispered in her ear and she turned her head towards me.

"Do you want the whole world to see me?" She asked back and I shook my head with a smile.

"Nope. But as we'll live with Hamiz so." I don't know what to say. I looked at her who looked down.

"I know. And I don't have any problem. The only family member from your side I have heard and seen is him only. I'm okay with it." She said slowly turning to me and I smiled.

"Because he is the only family I have. And now you are also included." I said smiling at her and she looked at me. These eyes are missing their shines today. First, because Kohl is not there. And second, she has lost her family because of me.

"What about your parents?" She asked and before I can answer we heard Hamiz.

"We have reached." We turned to look at the building in which we have our apartment. Faheem and Hamiz got out the car and I turned to her.

"Are you ready to step into my life? Its not easy." I said looking at her and she patted my cheek making me shock. This is the first time she has touched me. Oh Allah. I got goosebumps and my heart rate might be more than normal.

"We'll make it easy together, boy." She said smiling at me and I looked at her weirdly.

"Boy?" I asked looking at her who was about to open the door. She turned to me and I frowned.

"You look like you are younger than me so thought to say that." She said winking at me and I glared at her. She got out and I followed her.

"I'm definitely elder than you." I said glaring at her while she chuckled.

"We'll see." She said and I rolled my eyes. Who calls her husband as boy? Damn. As if I'm a small kid.

"Anna, I'll be going now. I have to go back to my work." Faheem said sitting inside the car and I nodded my head.

"Thanks for the car and help, boy." I said ruffling his hair and he chuckled.

"Allah Hafiz." He said waving at us and he drove away. We walked inside the and took the lift. We reached the floor and Hamiz took out the key. He forwarded it to her who looked at him in confusion.

"Let me be a bit superstitious here. They say that if you buy a new house then let the new person open it. So, I'm doing the same. May be you bring a lot of happiness for us, Bhabhi." He said to her and I chuckled. May be he is right.

"Let me do it then. May be happiness really knock on our door." She said taking the key and opened the door. We entered inside and she looked around. Hamiz went to the room which he chose and I looked at her who was looking around.

"Let's go." I said holding her hand and walked towards our room. As we entered I looked at her who smiled looking at the balcony.

"Wow. The view is so beautiful." She said looking at the green mountains which were visible from the balcony. I bought an apartment in this building because the view from here was very beautiful and as being a fan of nature I couldn't resist it.