q&a (2/2)

hi! i'll answer most of your questions here since my answers are long af 

Q by the lovely duckkookies

"what food combinations do you enjoy?? i might try them if i can eat it."

A: omg i have so much like i love making food combos so this might be lowkey long <33 as of now, i think sesame oil and vanilla ice cream is so good (+points with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper! you can adjust the amount of sesame oil to your liking, but i suggest to drizzle a bit first to you know test the waters. for my legal age pals here, melona + soju. i personally like the mango/ube melona and peach soju together. if you want to be adventurous, i have this thing where like i mash potatoes and soft boiled eggs then mix cucumbers, and pickled onions (it makes a good sandwich just add lettuce). 

Q: "how do you generate ideas with your brain because i can't even think of an idea for a simple question 👁️👄👁️ pls give me tips 😔😔"

A: well like i think i've answered this but i think it's because i'm always curious and an overthinker. there's this filipino word "lutang" and it literally translates to floating. when used for describing people it usually means that person is spaced out or daydreaming (basically me). i always daydream or space out thinking of whatever was the last thing i saw, watch, talked about, or listened to. it starts with that simple thing then i usually like imagine a movie with my own characters and build a basic plot

for care i did mention that chapter 25 was the basis of everything and i built a plot around it. that came from shower thoughts and a conversation Haru and I had about parenting. i thought "how would it end up there and why it has to be like that" so i started with making Haneul's character and background and built a timeline and basic plot around it. of course, a lot of things change on the way. for example, i was supposed to mention that lucas is actually yeojeong 's prince's reincarnation, but i scrapped it out the final cut.

for outcast, i had a dream about being able to use magic and the morning after that i kept thinking about it so i built a world of magic that is uniquely mine but not to far from the rules of the world. for example, balancing out the Aureus Magus by making them unstable without the latent angels. no one should be too op or too weak. 

for one of my unique stories, otome, it actually started with me asking my older sister what if one day, astra (the guy from her otome game) came to the real world and started acting like her boyfriend. after that discussion, i actually thought about it and tried to make a plot. that story took me two months to plan on how to make it seem magical but is very realistic. 

if it helps, write it down on a piece of paper or type it out! it's good to have notes or illustrations of what you want to see so it's easier to clean up and finalize!

Qs by my bubsy yeoosaangg 

Q: "what are your hobbies/interests?"

A: i'm a person who likes trying a lot of things so my interests change a lot. i do a lot of art, cooking, writing, i love dancing, and i like to sing songs (+points if it's from a musical). if i'm in an art block or slump i usually just watch shows on netflix or youtube. shoutout to injunniez for being my movie buddy <33

Q: "do you have pets? if not, which would you get?"

A: oh i used to have birds. this might be cringe but like anyone who knows me would know i love cats and would want to get one <33 like i'm obsessed with cats i have usernames where i use loucat (in games) or if i see anything cat themed i might impulsively buy it like ask ann she knows how easily i cave in. there's this dotae moment where taeyong literally wants to buy everything