touch on me.

𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖊,* 𝖒𝖗

𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖊,
* 𝖒𝖗. 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖍'𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔.

( one! ) • LOW MUMBLES crowded the office space as she continued to write her plans out for the days to follow, hoping for her schedule to pleasant and less, stressful. Unfortunately for her, words kept racing inside her head about the different people she'd help for weddings, but never got around to start planning anything. Making her feel, hopeless.

"Rochelle? Do you mind picking up some lunch? I got a heavy schedule today, girl." Her coworker's head peeked through the office door, soon deciding to take a step inside. "Uh, I got to help Jess with her wedding later on." The petite lady bit her cheek and looked at Rochelle and started walking closer towards her desk, not taking no for an answer.

"It's only down the street, I'll give you the money." Rochelle rolled her neck and looked out the large window, contemplating on getting what she asked, or decline.

"Sorry, I'm really busy today-" A tall man knocked on the glass and pointed towards rochelle, "Excuse me, we'll continue this on another time." She buttoned up her blazer and walked out of her office, soon following towards his office. "Uh, you needed me for something?" He nodded his head and filed through papers on his desk.

           "Now you recently helped Mrs. Dorian, correct?" His eyes hung low as he pressed his hands together, mainly focusing on the woman in front of him. "Yes, sir." He nodded his head and grabbed a folder while eyeing her, menacingly.

            "Considering that you were five days late on the project, we've been loosing many customers since then, what's going on?" Her mouth became dry and parched, she necessarily didn't know how to respond. "I-It's nothing serious, Mr. Smith." Her eyes darted towards the brown colored carpet, not wanting to make eye contact with her boss.

              Rochelle always became flustered around him, knowing that he was single, and fine as hell with no kids, that was the full package she needed at this time. "It's surely something if you can't focus on your job, tell me." She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

              "I-I think you're very, a-attractive." His demeanor changed and he relaxed, sitting back in his black leather chair. "How long have you felt this way, rochelle?" Her eyes followed his and licked her lips. "S-Since that night.." He crossed his arms and intently looked at her, cocking his eyebrow.

        "This ass is mine, nobody is touching this." His large anatomy hovered over her, his body language became very dominant and sexual. "Tell me what you want, baby." His large veiny hands caressed her body while he licked his lips, soon latching onto hers.

        "I-I want you to fuck me, please.." He picked her up and placed her on the couch, pulling down her panties and revealing her wet, shaved, crescent.

               "Rochelle?" His hand waved in-front of her face as she snapped out of her trance, feeling her panties soak through her pants. "U-Uh yes?" He then stood up and walked over towards the windows, closing the curtains and covering the office doors. "Come here." He sat back in his chair as she walked over to him, soon standing directly ahead of him.

                 "Get on your knees, baby." She obliged and took off her heels. "Help daddy out, princess." She looked down to see a large bulge in his pants, making her gulp heavily. Rochelle's delicate hands traced the outer lining of his pants as she pulled down the zipper, revealing his black boxers.

                   He buckled his hips and slightly stood up to remove them, Rochelle's body temperature rose at the sight, mouth drooling and a quick heartbeat. His member sprang out as she backed up a little, "Don't be shy." He gently grabbed her throat and guided Rochelle towards him, soon feeling her lips around him.

                  "S-Shitt." Saliva slowly started to drip down from her mouth, knowing that he would go deeper each chance he could.

                    "Use that fuckin' mouth, come on." He continued to grind his hips as rochelle took him, whole. "I'm bout to nut in this throat, girl." Rochelle's hands rubbed against his broad thighs, as his climax arose throughout his body.

                     "Ass up, face down." Her body was bent over the desk, while his hand pressed her head on the cold wood. "Keep the noises down, ma." He slowly slid into her and grabbed her hips, slowly starting to pound into her. "Damn, Quincy.." He then grabbed her leg and placed on the desk, giving him more access to her core.

                   "Oh shitt!!" Quincy quickly covered her mouth and muffled her moans, pulling her head towards his chest. "Quiet down." Rochelle's hands tightly held onto the desk as her moans became silent, knowing how good he was knocking down her walls.

                     "You gone cum for me?" Her eyes twitched at the sensation, it felt too damn good to explain. "Yes, please don't fucking stop!" Quincy felt her muscles pulsate around him, knowing that his climax was around the corner, as well. "Damn, is this my pussy?" Rochelle only nodded, her moans took over every word in her mouth.

                  "Goddamn, baby." He then pulled out and came onto her back, soon pulling up his pants and buckling his belt. "I'm gone be honest with you, I wanna see you more." Rochelle put on her pants and blazer, fixing herself in the nearest mirror.

                     "Quincy, you serious? Ain't that bitch still thirsty over you?" She pointed out the same girl in her office earlier, knowing she felt some type of way about him. "You know damn well, I don't like that girl. Plus, she ain't even my best worker." He walked over to her and wrapped his hands around her waist, looking at her in the mirror.

                   "Okay, so when you taking me out?" She smiled while turning towards him. "Saturday. I'll pick you up, with your sexy ass." Quincy harshly slapped her ass and licked his lips, soon walking over towards the window curtains.

                  "I'll be in my office, if you need me." fin.