6.2

A Beautiful Mistake

Next day, at night Parvati gets ready, she wears a beautiful black saree as per the party dress code, and standing in front of the mirror she wears her chain. She remembers Suyash kissing her neck last night during the masquerade dance, and thinks tonight she should stay away from Suyash as much as possible. Pata nahi kya hogaya tha jab main Mr.Mehra ke saamne thi, kal hadh hogayi thi lekin woh galti phirse main nahi dohraungi, unse dur rehna hi behtar hai.

She goes to the hotel, and before entering the party hall she wears the same mask which she wore last night. She manages to escape from getting caught by Pallavi while searching for Suyash. He is nowhere to be found and she waits for him patiently.

Her expression changes into a frown when she sees Suyash entering the party hall. Aaj main tumhe nahi chorungi, Suyash Mehra.

Agar Parvati ji ne kal meri aur Pallavi ki baatein suni hogi toh woh aaj yahan zaroor ayegi, Suyash enters the party halling thinking and searching for Parvati, and he spots a lady who has worn a mask when the party is simple business party which raises his suspicion. He says to himself, "mera shak sahi tha yeh apni harkaton se baaz nahi ayegi ab pata lagana hoga yeh kya jaanti hai."

Parvati gets worried when he approaches her. Yeh yahan kyun arahe hai?

"Hello MS. Unknown, aap wahi hai na jo kal mere saath dance karrahi thi?" Suyash says and smiles at her.

Parvati nods her head in yes.

"Aaj aap ko yeh mask pehen ne ki zaroorat nahi hai as you can see this party is not a masquerade ball," Suyash brings his hand near her face, but she takes a step back.

"Aap apna chehra nahi dekhana chahti theek hai, aaj bhi ek dance hojaye?" Suyash says, extending his arm. Parvati looks at his hand. "Maine pata nahi kitne ladies ke saath dance ki hai aaj tak lekin kal ki dance mein kuch alag hi baat thi, main aap ko aur hamari dance kabhi nahi bhul sakta," Suyash says.

Parvati suppresses her anger, and doesn't place her palm on his palm. Suyash withdraws his hand back saying, "theek hai dance nahi sahi, kam se kam apna naam toh bata dijiye."

Parvati just walks away. Suyash smiles, moving his head sideways, and sees Pallavi walking up to him. "Pallavi kaisi ho?" Suyash says, giving her a friendly hug intentionally to annoy Parvati. Parvati is keeping eyes on them, maintaining her safe distance from them, and feels disgusted. But why is she reacting like this? Whatever he does should not bother her right ? But it does.

Pleasantly surprised Pallavi pulls back from the hug and says, "hum kal hi mile the, kal kaisi thi waisi hi aaj hoon."

Suyash smiles at Pallavi while stealing glances at Parvati. Pallavi is about to talk about the deal, but Suyash interrupts her, "mere room mein chale, hamein wahan koi disturb nahi karega?"

"Okay, fine with me, chaliye!" Pallavi agrees with Suyash.

"Kitne cheap insaan hai yeh," she murmurs looking at Suyash.
Suyash smiles while leaving the party with Pallavi. Main jaanta hoon aap kamre mein bhi aayengi.

Parvati hurries out of the party hall to follow Suyash and Pallavi, and finds them entering the lift. Ab main inka kamra kaise pata lagau? She thinks, and goes to the lobby, where she bribes an employee at the reception desk and gets Suyash's room number.

Meanwhile Suyash and Pallavi complete their deal, Pallavi hands him land papers and Suyash gives her money in a briefcase.

"It was nice meeting you, Mr.Mehra, itne saal baad bhi aap badle nahi aaj bhi wahi Parvati bhabhi ke deewane hai," Pallavi says, and chuckles.