Chapter 1

Saphira's POV

My friend Luna called saying that her and Dark Wing were coming over to watch anime. It was going to take them awhile for the two to get here so I made some snacks for us and got my PS3 set up for the anime marathon when they got here. After about 30 minutes, the door opened and I could hear the laughter, giggles, and chuckles from my two friends. I chuckled and I roll my eyes as they walked into the kitchen. I smiled at the two of them and they smiled back at me.

"Hey, chica!" Luna said excitedly. 

"Hey, Saphira." Dark Wing said less then pleased about this. He yawned like he woke up not that that long ago and laughed a little. 

"Hey you two. Now, who's ready for the anime marathon?" I asked already knowing the answer to it.

"Me!" the both say in unison. 

"Then let's get started then." I told them with a smile and they both nodded. We went to the PS3 to begin our marathon. We watched all the episodes to every anime that we could think of and watched the ones that were on my recommended list. Some where pretty good, some where okay, and some where down right horrible. On one hand to the horrible the animes we could make jokes and laugh our asses off while the episodes were being played on the HD TV screen. We were all having fun though as the night grew late. I could also tell that Luna and Dark Wing were getting tired when suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. We all jumped in shock and terror of who it was. We didn't move a muscle and then there was loud knock at the door. I could hear hushed voices  outside my door. 

"Who do you think it is?" Luna whispered scared.

"I'm not sure but I don't think that they're not going to harm us." I whispered back to her.

"Who do you know, Saphira?" Dark Wing stated in a hushed tone.

"I just know, alright." I stated getting up from my seat. I was scared and nervous on who was at my door. As I grew close to the door, I saw an arm move and I jumped back a little. 'Come on Saphira. Get it together. Whoever these people are mean us no harm.' I told myself. I took a deep breath and turned the nob of the front door. There stood three male figures there. One had long blonde hair with black highlights. He was also the smallest of the out of the three but looked pretty buff for someone who looked like a child. He was also wearing black pants, black shoes, a black shirt, and a yellow jacket. I found it rather odd but that was besides the point at hand. The second one had blue spiky like hair and he wore a shirt that showed his abs. He also had blue jeans on and a red jacket on. He also looked as if he was the leader of the three of them as well. He also looked well built and he looked like the guy you didn't want to piss off. The third one was a well built black male. He had long reddish-brown hair that was pulled back. He also had bangs that went off to the side but some of it hung over to the other side of his face. He had sky blue eyes and had a sky blue visor. He also appeared to be a ninja as well. I was able to tell because of how muscular he was. I happened to looked down and saw a machine of some short. Was this how they found my home? I shook my head in disbelief at the thought. There was no such thing or is there and this was a prototype. That didn't matter though. Luna and Dark Wing walked to the door as well. Luna was staring at the the man with the yellow hair and he stared back at her. It seemed that he didn't mind the fact that he was being stared down.

"Are you alright?" the leader asks her.

"Y-yes." Luna asks coming back to reality. The guy sighed and the ninja just shook his head. He seemed like he didn't want to believe her but said nothing. Probably a wise choice since Luna had a bit of a temper. Well any ways, there was a reason that they were here. I wasn't exactly sure why but I had the feeling that there was trouble that was waiting for us in the mere future. The ninja looked up in surprise and I heard an engine to a jet plane. I looked up to see a purple and grey jet coming toward us. The three males looked at the some thing I was.

"Slag, it's Starscream!" the blonde yelled.

"You three, get down, now!" the ninja called out. Soon enough, the jet started firing at us and I yelled in fear. I felt arms around as I fell to ground. I opened my eyes a little to see that the one that told us to get down was on top of me as if he was trying to shield me. I saw blood coming from his arm and I soon saw that he had a deep wound on his upper arm. My eyes grew big and I looked to my right to see that blond one was protecting Luna. Dark wing on the other hand was unprotected but that didn't matter though. 

"Jazz, get those three out of here. Bumblebee, help me take down Starscream!" the leader orders.

"Got your back Optimus!" Bumblebee shouted over the noise.

"Consider it done!" who I assume was Jazz called out. Jazz picked me up and I was in tears from all of this. I was scared and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't even know him and I was already being whisked of my feet.

"I'm staying behind." I heard Luna say.

"Luna, no! It's to dangerous for any of us to stay here!" I yelled to her but she started to run back back Jazz grabs her hand. 

"They'll be fine. The others are  they're way here now." Jazz says in an attractive way and Luna nodded. After Jazz says that Dark Wing wasn't with us any more and I looked around. After a few moments I saw him trying to fight Starscream and I let out a soft groan. I struggled out of Jazz's arms and ran toward Dark Wing. I eventually reach him and I grabbed his arm. He looked at me surprised as I dragged him away from the fight. He was trying to break loose from my grip but it just tightened on his wrist. I ran after Luna and Jazz as I dragged Dark Wing. I wasn't going to let him fight that thing with the other two there covering our get away. Sadly enough we lost Jazz in the confusion and I got more scared. Tears were still running down my face as I looked for the ninja. I couldn't find him any where and I was worried that Starscream guy will find us.  I found a car that looked like this. For some odd reason, I could trust it and I led my gang to the car. Once near the car, three doors automatically opened up as if it wanted us to get in. I climbed into the drivers seat, Luna was in the passenger seat, and Dark Wing was in the back sear behind me. The car drove off somewhere and away from the fight. I saw a black and gold bike, a green truck, an ambulance, and a snow truck pass by us. I also saw a orange and blue jet planes pass by as well. We just rode in silence not know what to say or do. I knew that Dark Wing and Luna where scared but were  going to fine. I let a sigh and I felt Luna's hand on mine. I knew she was worried about me but I was going to be fine though. After awhile, a ship came into view and my eyes widened in amazement and fear. I didn't want to be held pensioner by some aliens and experimented on. 

"It's alright, Lil' Lady. It's just my ship." said a familiar voice. I looked around to see it was but no one was here with us. 

"W-who are y-you?" I stutter out. 

"Jazz, and you?" he asked.

"S-Saphira and if you're Jazz, then where are you?" I asked looking around. 

"Well, let's just say that I'm the car that you're in." he states. I felt my eyes widen and my pulse raise. I was in a transforming car with my friends to the ship that he's stationed in just for protection reasons. Talk about over kill. Don't get me wrong or anything, it's pretty cool and I've seen all the Transformers in all. But I just didn't think that they even existed up until now. Jazz asked us all shorts of questions and my friends and I took turns asking him things. As soon as we reached the ship, the three of got out to see a giant robot walking toward us. The car,I mean Jazz, transform to salute him. 

"Well done soldier. Jazz, show them to their rooms. Their training starts tomorrow morning. " he orders.

"Yes sir, right away sir." Jazz says abd then leading us to our rooms. Twenty minutes go by till he brought me to my room. I felt muscular arms around me and I began to cry into Jazz's arms. He cooed me as he walked me into the room. I felt safe in his arms and I didn't want to leave their warmth. After what seemed like an eternity,  I fell asleep in his arms and I was happy.