Prolouge

"And if so, I heard the grass gets greener I'm sure it's gonna all get clearer I KNOW I'm gonna turn this around 'cause, I'm not gonna let you try and keep me down NO!" Violet sang as she danced around with her friend Ashton Irwin. Violet Hood was singing her favourite part of Hurricane by The Vamps. "OK Violet, lets calm down now!" Ash said through giggles as he turned the music off. "Hey! What the fu-!" Ash looked at her with the look on his face like: "Excuse me?"
"Sorry..." She said giggling. "That's what I thought." Ash replied holding his head high but he just couldn't hold back the smile on his face. "I see that smile you...!" Violet said. "I'm bored. Lets go outside!" Ash said. "Sure. I guess it beats sitting here and
sweating."
"Hey your in luck! The people on the news said its gonna rain."
"Ugh ew why do you watch the news?" Violet asked disgusted. "I watch it to know what the weather will be like so I can make sure that you won't be sweaty and bored in here!" Ash said like it was obvious."Oh ok. My cat doesn't poop rainbows..."
"OMI! That's horrible!"
"OMI?"
"Oh My Irwin."
"You could just say OMM right?"
"OMM?"
"Oh My Me. 😊."
"Your such a Michael!"
"I'm dah Clifford and I'm proud of it!"

-------------⚡⚡-------------

Thunder crashed and lightning lit up the sky but struck a tree not too far from Ash's house. "VIOLET COME ON! GET INSIDE!" Ash cried but Violet didn't listen. "No. I'm stayin' right HERE!'' Violet said as she leaned up against her car. "NO DON'T DO THAT!!!" Ash screamed, but it was too late. Lightning struck the car and sent a burning feeling down Violet's back and through out her body. She had been electrocuted. As Violet fell to the ground, Ash ran to her side. She felt his hand on her back and opened her eyes. Ash was crying and muttering. "It's all my fault. We didn't have to go outside! What have I done?! NO!!" Violet slowly closed her eyes again, for she couldn't keep them open much longer. It didn't take her friend long to notice what was happening. Violet Hood died.