Chapter Twenty Seven:Momoshiki vs Isshiki

"Oh look its the failure Otsutsuki". Momoshiki is said with a smirk. "I wouldn't exactly call you successful". Isshiki responded with a smirk of his own. He then attempted to stab Chakra rods into Momoshiki but he predicted it with the Jougan and moved out of the way. Momoshiki then upper cut Isshiki sending him into the sky. Momoshiki continued to attack him sending him higher up until he reached Space. They began to send eachother into various planets and moons threw out the galaxy. "Galaxy compression Rasengan". Momoshiki said as he made a Rasengan with the power to destroy a galaxy and harnessed it into a single point and sent it at his opponent. Isshiki made a large chakra rod and used it to send the Rasengan right back at Momoshiki destroying his body and turning him back into Boruto as he fell back down to the moon crashing into it. Isshiki flew down to the moon. and made a large chakra rod stab into Toneri's stomach. "This is my last gift to you". Toneri said as he put his Tenseigan into Boruto's regular eye socket giving him two strong Doujutsu. Isshiki then forced him to place Karma on Kawaki. "Thats three". Kawaki said sighing. "Why do you need three"? Boruto questioned. "Once the karma's become one and complete I will become the Otsutsuki god". Kawaki explained. "Why would you like being a vessel"? Boruto asked and Kawaki aswell as the other Kara members left without answering.