Bullshit

Louis' P.O.V.

"Why would you say that?" I heard Harry say as he walked into the room. It was midnight and I was already in our bed, while Harry was getting ready in the bathroom. "What are you talking about babe?" I asked as I wasn't sure what he meant. "Oh, you know what I'm talking about." "No Harry, I do not know what you mean." I said as he was getting frustrated. "Twitter." Was the only thing he said. He got in our bed, but he laid as far away from me as possible. This was really confusing. I grabbed my phone and checked twitter. "I can't find anything that would cause this reaction babe." "Just look at your own tweets." Wait, what. What did I tweet that could have this kind of impact. I scrolled through my own tweets as i saw something weird. A tweet that said: 'Hows this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you accept that.' "Baby, I would never say something like that." I almost begged. "I did not tweet this. We are everything but bullshit, I'm so so so happy with you." "Well than why did you tweet it?" "Like i said, babe, i didn't. Management probaly did." "Yeah, 'cause it's all management's fault." Harry said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You always say it's management's fault or that management did something. Well guess what, it isn't management's fault that we don't cuddle anymore like we used to. It isn't their fault that you don't love like you used to." He sobbed. "But baby, why would you say that? I love you like crazy. I love you more everyday. It's just that I'm forced to do more and more with Eleanor, and I can't take that. But I'm so sorry that you thought that I didn't love you anymore because that will never happen." I pulled him closer to me. His head laying on my bare chest, his tears falling on my skin. I kissed the top of his head, whispering sweet nothings to him. "I knew you wouldn't do that, you love me too much to do that." He said jokingly with a watery smile. I laughed at his cute joke "it's true though" I said. "I love you way too much, I think it isn't healthy for me." "I love you too babe, you're my everything." He said. And I couldn't stop smiling at him. My beautiful, beautiful boyfriend.