1

Vinnies pov

"WOAH, this was good. Thanks bb!" - I slowly kissed my girlfriend's neck.
"Anytime for you daddy" . - I love when she calls me that.

Abigaile got up and started getting dressed, while I was looking at her perfect body.

"We will see each other at the party right?"
"Yeah, I'll be there."

As soon as my girl left my room someone  knocked on the door.

"Come in" - I said.

" What's up dude?"- Josh, a friend of mine, came in-" I see you were having fun this afternoon, hah."

"Definitely. That chick knows how to do it right. " - I laughed.

" Haha, I know you still thinking of her ass, but we gotta get ready for tonight ".

LATER THAT DAY. AT THE PARTY at Josh's House.

VINNIES POV

"So many hot girls, isn't that so Vinnie" - the party was only getting started but there were already drunk girls dancing and swimming in the pool. - "Imma go and shoot my shot with that one"

He pointed at some random girl and went to talk to her.
I finally found Abigaile talking to another girl.

"Hi baby"- Abigaile hugged me and then I kissed her.
"I want to show you someone" - she looked at the other girl next to her. - "This is my cousin from Chicago. She's here for the summer."

"Hi. I'm Vinnie. Nice to meet ya!" - she smiled at me.
" I'm Tessa. Nice to meet you too!" - she seemed a bit nervous.

I offered the girls to get them some drinks. Then we got pretty drunk expect for Tessa. She drank only soda.

A few hours later, Tessa and I were all by ourselves in the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't want to drink any alcohol? "

"Yeah, I am completely sure."
I laughed and then got closer to her.

"I won't tell your cousin....... This will be our little secret. - I looked at her eyes.

Damn those eyes.
She got a bit uncomfortable but then I  put my hands on hips and waited for her response.

" I'm good.... But you know, one cup won't do any harm of course"

"That's the spirit!! " - I have her my cup with vodka and she drank it.

"Oh my god "
" This is not good, I mean good but not good"
It felt like the alcohol was already hitting on her.

I looked at her face. She got those green eyes. You could get lost in them simply by looking at her. Her lips were perfectly covered in red lipstick. At the moment when her eyes finally met mine I put my hand on her left cheek.

"Wait what are you - "
I didn't let her finish.
My lips touched hers.

Her lips brushed mine softly like butterfly wings.
I could feel the warmth of her skin.

~~~~~~~~
Hey!!! This is my new story after a long break! I hope you liked the furst chapter! Please share your opinions in the comments!