jack will - honor.

requested by IvoryMathis3

imagine: you stand up to julian for picking on auggie

FIRST PERSON POV:

"why're you guys even hanging out with this freak?" julian asks jack and i, shoving auggie backwards. auggie trips on a rock and falls onto his back. jack helps him up off of the ground, as julian, henry, and amos laugh behind him.

"what's your problem?" i ask, frustratedly. "my problem is that gremlin behind you!" he laughs, pointing at auggie. i turn around to see that auggie is tearing up, and his elbow is bleeding. jack walks up behind me, putting his hand on my arm. "it's okay, let's just go." he says, but as we start to turn around to walk the other way, julian says something WAY out of line.

"just do everyone a favor and die." i stop walking, and auggie and jack do the same. "what? did that hurt your feelin-" i cut him off by forcing my clenched fist across his face, causing him to stumble backwards and trip against amos and henry. "y/n!" auggie says, a surprised look on his face. julian wipes his nose with his sleeve, smudging the blood that's rushing from his nose.

"oh my god..." amos says, as i shake my hand a bit to relax my hand muscles. "y/n you didn't have to do that..." auggie says quietly, and i turn back around to look at him and jack. "i know- i'm sorry- we should go..." i ramble, as auggie laughs a bit, and jack just smiles at me in awe, (the gif).

"what?" i say, as the three of us walk away from julian, amos, and henry. my face is a soft pink, and i try to contain the smile that's trying to emerge on my face. "nothing." he smiles back, sucking in his upper lip. "okay... stop smiling at me, dork." i joke, making him laugh. "whatever." he smiles, as the three of us continue to walk back to the school.