5 things

11:30am
lunas pov

I wake up with ness next to me with her head on my bare chest and our legs tangled. She looks up "hi" she says, "hi" I say and kiss her lips.

So we possibly had a few more rounds last night, but I'm not complaining.
She kisses my collarbone, and a little lower. She stops and kisses me. "I'm literally flat, and I feel like I did terrible last night" I say, "Luna no don't talk about yourself like that, you were perfect last night" she says sitting up, "it's the truth" I say with a sigh.

she gets up from the bed and pulls me along with her. She walks me to the full body mirror in the bedroom.
"Luna what are five things you like about yourself?" She asks, "um I guess my green eyes" "hm me too" she says, her arms go around my bare waist. "Can you think of anything else?" She asks, I nod my head no. "Okay then my turn" she says examining me. "Well you're hair, I love running my fingers through your blonde waves" she puts her hand in my hair. "I like your personality Luna, you make me feel like I have a purpose being here" I smile, "you're pretty pink lips on mine are the best feeling ever" she says brushing her thumb lightly across my lips. "Okay okay that's enough you love me" I say, "good" she says.

I walk away to go put some clothes on, "and one more thing" she says I turn around and look at her, "That ass tho!" She says slapping my ass hard, I whine, while she laughs. I roll my eyes and put some clothes on.

sorry this chapter was short, ill try to update tonight 🖤 ily guys