*。:* thus begins the downfall

in real life!

shay whines while she's folding her clothes and then putting them into her luggage. "i don't want you to go." karl says and wraps her arms around the waist from behind her. "who's gonna confess their in dying love to e completely intoxicated."

     the girl rolls her eyes, "oh shut up!" she continues to pack. taking a deep breath her savors this feeling. the warmth and comfort. "i'm gonna miss you too."

     "are you sure you don't wanna join us filming today?" he refers to us as in the mr beast gang. "matpats going."

     without a second though she turns around to face him with his hands still holding her secure. "what the actual frick!!!" she squeals. "you literally never mentioned matpat! or even the fact you knew the guy!"

      karl looked back at her confused. "i'm pretty sure i did."

     "but also what's that gonna be for like people watching us." she looks up at the boy. "i mean-"

     "you can just be behind the camera stuff like cheering me on." he smiles unsure of basically anything, we'll anything except her. "besides, ya know, i don't hate this whole secretive thing."

     something in her drops, "oh," she drops, "yeah totally."

"did- do you want to?" karl asks genuinely still admiring her. "i- i mean i don't want anything to... make you feel any less than you are."he uses his hand to cup her face.

she thinks for a second, "you think i need to just be protected?"

karl cringes at his mis-wording. "i- i didn't mean it like that. i just meant- you remember how you were. i just want to do everything in my power to prevent that."

"karl, i love you and i love how much you care, but i hate having to second guess posting something about my boyfriend."

     he smiles at the word, boyfriend. he takes a deep breath, "then yeah. i don't want to be the one to tell you what or what not to do." they look at each other karl leans in- his phone rings. "it's probably jimmy."

     "yeah, we should get going."

     "i love you." he places a quick peck and then they're off on their way to film.

。・:*゜★,。・゜☆

they get to a studio which was basically a living room. a large couch in the middle with a large tv. they walk in with their hands intertwined. "AYO?!" karl yells departing his hand from hers and runs up to the group. "chandler!!! this is shay!!"

the hall man was smiling widely, "oh shit! hey shay!!! karl used tell me how nervous he was to talk to you," karl falls flat with embarrassment.

shay smiles teasingly, "awww you are so adorable."

jimmy comes in, "what is up shay! if you want you can participate with us!"

     she shakes her head. "no it's fine, i'm just here to be some moral support for this man." she kisses karls cheek.

     "hello!" it was a man she only saw on screen. despite being married and in a completely healthy marriage, shay couldn't help but fangirl a little. matpat.

     "MATPAT!!" she flees the main group.

     "and there she goes." karl sighs, "and thus begins the down fall of our relationship." he kids.

shaybb

shaybb βακα

shaybb βακα..._〆('・ェ・`*)

comments

username cuteeee

username whens ur next stream we miss uuuu

username sussy 🤨🤨🤨

georgenotfound did shay just call me a sussy baka?!?!?
shaybb and i'd do it again

username comedic genius

username uhhh... why r u on my explore page?!?!

username annoying 🤨🤨🤨

sapnapinsta no shay YOURE the sussy one
shaybb i do not claim this negative energy

karljacobs u r v pretty :)
username WHATTTTT
username duo back at it
username i'm crying rn

username doesn't change how annoying u r lmao
karljacobs kindly shut the fuck up 😚

load more comments