Lover boy-(And the reassurance of nothing more then a rumor)

"C'mon George!" Teased the blonde boy standing in front of him. 

"You're actually seriously scared, aren't you?!" 

George fidgeted with his new uniform. "Clay, all I asked was if my uniform looked alright!" 

The boy with his binding around the eyes stuck his tongue out at Clay. With his blonde hair and green eyes, Prince Clay showed what a dazzling king he would become one day, with one of the most impressive mind in the land of Dream, or in any of the kingdoms. 

"Ready to go out there, Dawling?" Clay faked a fancy accent as George snorted. "Who are you kidding?" The brunette asked as he lightly punched the prince's arm. 

They had stood behind the curtains to the throne room and entrance room for most of the early morning, teasing each other about one thing or another. 

Now it was finally time for their entrance. 

"Hey Clay..." George whispered, eyes peeking through the curtains to see the crowd of people waiting outside. 

"Did you hear the rumour that's been floating around?" 

The blonde turned his head toward the boy in his eye coverings. He shook his head. 

George stifled a laugh. 

"Well, a good portion of that crowd out there believes we're lovers." 

Clay choked.