I Just met you

Hey I just met you ,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me maybe
am not all the other girls
who try to change you
Carly Rae Jepsen

It's a dark night as I board a black car and sit in the back."What are you doing"Henry my beta and my closest friend asks."Sitting what else"I reply."Am not your chauffeur"he says. "Well today you are" I say teasing."At your command ,the all great Alpha king Nathaniel"He says mockingly.

He glares at me but when he gets tired he starts the car and we head for the airport.

"Heille , just one shot" Chloe, one of my girlfriends insists."No am good."I reply. My girls Chloe and Rene are trying to get me drunk so I can take my mind off my cheating ex Steve. They  think am going to breakdown and cry or something but honestly am good.

Okay, so it kinda hurt to find out I was being cheated on ,but other than that am not heartbroken.

Not to be rude or mean but I wasn't that into Steve, he was just there as a trophy boyfriend, I didn't any real feelings for him.

I  mean when we started dating I thought he was cute but later realized he was a douche.

I didn't break up with him cause we looked good together.But my girls overreacted over our break up,and now here I am in this club with my wasted friends.

This moment with my friends is just making me more sad."Am going out for air"I tell Rene.

I step out of the club for air but am too bored, I thought I would get laid but that didn't happen so am leaving. But I need to first let Chloe and René know am leaving.

Am going back to my apartment, bye.

I decide to to walk home since my apartment isn't too far.

It's not one of those stories where she gets attacked or something. My girl took self defense classes.

As we drive past a couple of buildings, I catch this intoxicating smell. It smells like roses and cinnamon. My wolf Axel goes crazy , Mate ."Stop the car"Nate commands. Henry stops the car suddenly."Why?" Henry asks confused.

I ignore him and just jump out of the car. " Leave,go to the airport. "Nate commands. "What's wrong" Henry gives him a questioning stare but Nate ignores him. He can't go against his alpha so he just drives off.

Nate wants to be alone with his mate, so he sent Henry away .He follows this intoxicating scent till he sees a woman with thick long black hair. The most beautiful woman he has ever seen."Mate " Nate growls.

As am walking back I hear something from behind, mate. I turn around and see the sexiest man I've ever seen .hmm maybe I will get laid tonight.

He walks up to me. He looks like he's having a battle with himself. He starts to walk away. But at that moment I would let anyone fuck me. I had spent my entire relationship with Steve having horrible sex. I am so desperate for release .And I wonder what he can do with those big arms, how big his dick is, how it would feel inside me.

"Wait" I say loud enough for him to hear. I walk up to him and whisper in his ear the sluttiest thing I've ever thought of.

We were in front of my apartment so i took his hand and led him to my apartment. When we get in he grabs me by my waist pulls me closer and kisses me so passionately our tongues at war his asking for dominance. I don't fight I let him take over .His lips take a break from mine leaving us gasping for air.

He trails kisses down my neck making me mourn. He unzips my dress so I take off his coat unbuttoning his shirt. He has broad shoulders and defined muscles. I trace his muscles using my fingers making him groan. He takes my bra off and starts sucking my boobs,licking,biting pulling at my nipples. Making me moan louder.

I can't wait any longer I want him inside me so I pull him on top of me and take his pants off. He takes the hint and takes his boxers off while I take my black lace under ware off and throw it in on the ground.

He lies on my side both of us panting. But it wasn't the end as we went at it again and again throughout the night. I was shocked by his stamina but went along with it.

Nathaniel
I see her turn around,my wolf clawing at me to go and mark her,but I couldn't, she was a human  she didn't feel the mate bond the way I do. If I bite her neck she run away. So I decide to go against Axel and walk away I won't be able to control myself if I stay around her.

She walks up to me and leans in close then whispers in my ear"My apartment is right over there, how about we go in and guess how loud you can make me moan.

I lost all control when she said that and I let my passion take over.

What  will happen the next:
*Nathaniel is a king  alpha he rules all werewolves
*Heille is pronounced as Hayley
*Please vote and leave comments
*Luv u

Best way to get over a break up
1.Getting laid
2.Drinking
3.Both