ℙ𝔸•𝟟

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰

"Did you do it?" I asked the girl that worked with Inari's boyfriend.

"Yes, can I please have my money" I rolled my eyes at her while getting out 5 thousand dollars.

"Did she see you and him?" I asked the girl, I think her name is Ash.

"Yes, she was really mad, she moved out" She said making eye contact with me.

"Okay now for the next part of the plan" I chuckled, See this the kind of shit that happens when you fuck with me.

"I don't know Jania, I think we should just leave it alone, She really loves that man"

"Fuck that bitch and her man, she come messing with mine" I snapped making Ash jump.

"Her and Mateo been together since high school never broke up or cheated on each other, so it's gonna be suspicious" Ash sighed walking to the couch.

"Girl enough about that, was the dick good?" I asked to get her to stop bothering me.

"I mean, I didn't look at it but it felt like it was lon-" she stopped her self.

"That just made me feel worser" Ash said getting up grabbing her bags walking out the house.

"Dumb ass bitch" I mumbled to myself feeling in a good mood.

That bitch ruined my relationship so I ruined hers.

I sat on me and Kentrells old bed waiting for him to come back to his house.

Hearing the front door open I quickly got up.

"Kentrell where's Kacey?" I said walking up to me.

"No who was that bitch that walked out my house?" Kentrell said pointing a finger in my face.

"Umm nobody" I replied quickly before he backed away.

"Kentrell can we talk about us?" I pleaded while he pushed me towards the door.

"No, ain't no is now go" He said pushing me out, I sighed getting in my car.

This all Inari fault!

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

"Why Jania was here?" Kendell asked while His friends and Gang walked in.

"You got some snacks?" KD said running to my kitchen, this why they need to let me know when they coming.

"Hello?" Kendell said answering his FaceTime call making all these nosey niggas go quiet.

"Kendell, I don't know what to do? He cheated on me and-" The person stopped to take a deep breath.

"I wanna leave but I miss him" Inari's face appeared you can tell she was walking around.

"Wait slow down" Kendell said making her repeat everything.

"I miss him, and he hasn't called yet since our break up" Inari cried.

"Well maybe you should call?" Kendell said, I quickly snatched the phone out his hand before putting my face in the camera.

"No don't listen to him, come on tour with us to get your mind off of things" I said hearing her sniff.

"Okay, what time?"

"Thursday 8:15 AM" I said we said our goodbyes then she hung up.

"Top shootin his shot with Nari" Ben said dapping me up.

"Ain't that taking advantage of her?" Bway said making me mug him, the hell he mean.

"I mean you had all this time to get at her, but you waited till she was heart broken" He finished.

"But that's the right time for me, think about it, a nigga helping her during a heart break" I smiled while Joe caught on dapping me up.

"But if anything she'll want Kendell because he'll be 18 when your Tour comes and, you dropped her for Jania that one day when Jania made you choose" Brayden told me.

"I hope y'all know I don't actually want Inari that's how I play with her, ain't no getting with Inari when I turn 18 I got a whole baby on the way" Kendell reminded his friends before laughing.

"My nigga" 3 dapped him up.

Excuse any mistakes

Sorry for the wait also
and this is just a filler

But there's no promises the next update will be up in time cause I started school

VOTE 🗳

&

COMMENT 💬