Don't Ruin Your Good Reputation

this chapter is in sebastian's pov. c'mon everybody say it "oooooooh"

___________________________________________

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Okay okay, shut up. I'm awake. I need to change that stupid alarm tone.

I got ready for school, same thing every day.
I got on the bus and sat there, bored, until I arrived at school.
I ate breakfast quickly, eager to start school and get the day over with.

I go to math class, and it's going pretty good. My dorky self finishes the work before everyone else, as always. Who's gonna ask me for answers today? I thought. I'm looking around, waiting for someone to "help".

She sticks out her hand. "Hi, I'm Delilah"

Oh my god, it's her. The cute one I see in the halls with her popular boyfriend. If only I could- no. She'd never date a nerdy, introverted, moderately ugly dork like me. Oh, I should respond.

"Uhhhh hi"
Don't be awkward. Don't be awkward.

"You have big eyes"

What does she want?
"I know, that's the first thing anyone tells me"
Don't be awkward. Don't be awkward.

"Oh, uhhhh what are your classes?"

Is she trying to be friends with me? She probably just wants answers. Yeah.
"A lot of easy classes"
Stop being weird. You like her. Oh no. I hope she doesn't know. Do I look okay? Am I being approachable? Why the fuck is she talking to me? I need to know. Please don't hurt me. What does her boyfriend think of this? Her eyes. Oh my god her eyes. No, look away. She can't know.

"Really? Me too. How come I've never seen you before in this class?"

"Well because I really don't-"
Oh, the teacher's talking. Don't get in trouble. Don't ruin your good reputation.

I thought about her for the rest of the day.
Why is she talking to me? Did I do something cool? Does her boyfriend know? She's so pretty. Please be a new friend. I need one of those.