We have COUSINS?!?!?!?!!?!!!

David POV

I went to Uncle Scrooge office "hey Uncle Scrooge can I talk to you" I asked.

"Sure lad come in" he said, "it's about my family, me and Della have been back for a while, where are they" I asked.

"Um lad you might want to sit down, your wife took Katelyn and Layla with her I don't know where they are, I've tried to reach out to her, but she never returns them" he said.

I was in shock, their gone somewhere not knowing I'm alive.

"Lad I can try to reach out to her again if want me too" he asked.

"Yeah I like to try" I answered.

Huey POV

"Hey Webby can I ask you something" I asked as I walked in and saw Violet and Lena.

"Sure what is it" she said.

"It's about Uncle David I heard him and Uncle Scrooge talk about his wife and kid's so-" Webby cut me off.

"Oh I can explain that hold still" she said then grabbed a fill.

"Ok David McDuck is the son of William McDuck Uncle Scrooges youngest brother, he met a girl named Sara FeatherDuck and they had a daughter named Katelyn and had an egg around the same time you and your brothers were laid" Webby said.

"What!!!!!!" I heard and saw Dewey and Louie, "so we have cousin" I asked.

"Um yeah, but no one has seen or heard of then since you know what" Webby said.

Sara POV

I was driving back to Duckburge, Katelyn and Layla are sleep in the back and all our stuff are in the trunk, we had to leave our old apartment.

I looked back and saw Katelyn cuddling with her Scrooge plushie, she always been a big fan of him.

That's when I got a message from Scrooge, I might as well.

Dear, Sara

I know we are not in good terms, but David and Della are back and alive, he wants to see you and his kid's, at least think about it.

From Scrooge McDuck,

I-I can't believe it, I message back saying I'll think about it.

I went to my old apartment that I had when I lived here, I know the landlord well.

Time Skip

I got the girls put to bed, everything is still in the car, I think it's time I tell them the truth about their father.

The next day

Katelyn POV

I woke up and saw I was in a bed, I got out of the bed and left, I saw mom with breakfast probably from down stairs.

"Morning mom" I said as I went to get breakfast, "morning sweetheart" she said back.

"Morning mom" I heard Layla yell as she got breakfast.

Later

"Hey mom can me and Layla look around the city" I asked.

"Sure sweetheart, but when you two come back we need to talk about something" she said.

"Ok bye" we both said.

As we were walking around I have a backpack with me that has my phone and Scrooge plushie in it and a couple of other things.

"So where do you want to go" Layla asked me.

"How about a park" I said quietly, she smiled "ok let's go" she said as we left.