Erica was laying down in bed. She couldn't sleep. She turned her phone off, because her ex keeping texting and calling her. She tossed and turned, until she finally got out of bed. She wanted to claim what she wanted. 

She walked into his room. He was sound asleep. She slowly closed his door. Then she slowly walked over to his bed. She took a deep breath. Placing her hand on the covers, slowly removing them. 

Erica bit her lip, as she saw nothing but exposed skin. All she had to do was take her next shirt off. She tossed her shirt and hovered over him. With no hesitation she started attack his neck. 

He didn't even wake up. He started moaning in his sleep. She thought he must be dreaming about this happening. She continued. Her started going lower. She couldn't believe she was doing this. 

She left a trail of passionate kisses from his neck, to his chest, and to his stomach. Then she stop.  She looked at him. In her head, all she wanted was him. Her heart wanted him. She knew he was better than her ex. 

"You going to continue?" 

Her eyes widen. 

"You are awake?" 

"Ever since you started kissing me." 

"I-I shouldn't have started in the first place." 

She got up, but was instantly laying on top of him. 

"You want it don't you?" His asked in a husky tone 

When ever Erica heard this tone, she always submitted to him. 

"Yes. Badly..." 

"Take control." 

Erica bit her lip. 

"Put your hands above your head." 

He did what he was told. She was getting trill out of this. She never been in charge before. 

"What else?" He asked 

She straddled him, and smirked. 

"Beg." 

He didn't respond. She smirk. Her body started to move on top of him. 

"I don't hear no begging?' 

"I don't beg." 

"So you don't me?" She teased 

"I do." 

"Beg." 

He couldn't take it no more. 

"Please...I want to feel you. I want to touch you." 

"How bad?" 

"Really bad....." 

Erica slid in his member inside of her. She start to bounce on it, hard. 

"C-can I touch you?" He asked 

"Please...." She moaned out. 

He gripped her waist. She bent down, bringing her chest to his face. He put his mouth on one. Erica started to moan loudly. 

"I want you to myself... a-all day...everyday.." 

The male smirked. 

"T-tell me you are over him...." 

"I'm over him...." 

"Who do you want?" 

"Y-you, and only you..." She moaned out 

He took control, and thrusted in her fast and hard. 

"Right there...." 

"I'm going take good care of you....." 

"Yes daddy...." She blissfully moaned out

Both of moaned out, as the ecstasy took over. Both them reaching their climax. Erica cupped his face. Their lips pressed against each other. 

"What are we?"