[❣︎] 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍!!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

you rushed to get ready

you rushed to get ready. you did your makeup, did your hair real nice and everything. you bumped into aiko while you were getting ready.

"AH SHIT." aiko said as she fell on the floor.
"SORRY, IM IN A RUSH." you yelled as you helped her up.

"why are you getting all dressed up nice?" aiko questioned.

"OH NO REASON!" you said awkwardly.

"hm yeah whatever weirdo have fun." said aiko as she walked away.

you continue to tried to get ready before mikasa arrived but before she was here. you seen her car outside.

"BYE MOM, BYE AIKO!" you screamed as you grabbed your stuff and walked out the door.

you awkwardly walked to her car and opened the car. you dropped your mouth like a dramatic ass. mikasa was so beautiful to you, it's was just mind blowing to you how she pulled off anything.

"hey gorgeous, like you see?" she said seductively while winking.

"ew no!" you said while playfully hitting her arm.

"oh wow i see how it is." mikasa said while turning her back towards you.

"i was just kidding, crybaby." you told her.

"whatever. so what do you want to do"? mikasa asked.

"i don't knowwwww" you said.

"hmmmm, alright. how about i take you out dinner or to the movies or something?" mikasa asked while looking at you.

"i am kind of hungry. but i don't have anything to wear."  you said while looking back at her.

"well all you need is a dress right?" mikasa questioned.

"YEAH." you screamed a little bit.

"ok, so let's go shopping then." mikasa said.

"okkkk" you responded.

"do you want to aux?" mikasa asked.

"oh no, i'm fine." you told her.

the whole ride to the mall was full blown silence. but it was comforting silence. you didn't mind how quiet it was. after a couple more minutes, you guys finally arrived to the mall. you kind of dozed of so mikasa had to wake you up.

"we're here, my love." mikasa said while tapping you.

"oh shit, i didn't mean to fall asleep." you said.

"it's ok, let's go." mikasa said as she opened her door.

you noticed that mikasa opened your door for you. you were screaming on the inside. she gave her hand to help you up. she continued to hold your hand. your heart started flutter. mikasa flashed you a smile. you wanted to cry. she was just so cute to you.

"hey, you ok? you look nervous." mikasa stopped and asked you.

"oh yeah, i am kind of nervous." you told her.

"no reason to be nervous, love." mikasa told you calmly.

you just nodded your head and continue to walk with her. you guys walked through most of the mall and didn't find anything for you until you found the perfect one. when you tried it on, it fitted you perfectly. you couldn't do anything else but smile. mikasa saw you smiling and couldn't help but take a picture. unfortunately she left her ringer on, on her phone so you hear her phone go off when she took the picture.

"heyyy why did you do that?" you whined.

"just wanted to take a picture of you cutie." mikasa said as she wink at you.

you rolled your eyes at her gesture. she smiled.

"so is this the dress you want, love?" mikasa asked.

"yes, i love it!" you said as you smiled.

after you took the dress off, mikasa payed for the dress. it wasn't too much, but it was a lot. you took the bag from the cashier and smiled. mikasa smiled at you. she took the bag from you.

"HEY, WHY YOU TAKE IT FROM ME?" you yelled at her.

"i took it so i can hold your hand, idiot." she said calmly.

"awwwww that's cute." you smiled.

"let's go, love." mikasa said as she grabbed your hand.

she held your hand all the way back to the car.

sorry this chapter was so short! i wanted saving their little date dinner thing for next chapter. i'll upload it as fast as i can!

 i'll upload it as fast as i can!ఌ