Mila torture 2

Miracle- okay boys she is all yours I'm done enjoy your torturous day hahaha......
I am sure they will.

Junior- okay girls go on back upstairs we will be done shortly and check on Camila for me.

Junior pov- The girls left, they don't need to be here to witness us at work and my younger brother's need to learn what better way then to watch us they have only been training for a while now.
My mind suddenly slips away with me to Camila and an overwhelming feel of Guilt with everything that has happened I haven't really talk nor spent time with her, I will make it up to her when I am done.
I snap out of it at the sound of the electric blade in the hands of my younger brother's  Emilio and Emmanuel with Mateo telling them want to do and how to do it, Thank god her mouth is gaged and we can barely hear her annoying screeching voice scream, My triplet brother's and I watch with pride as our younger brother's cut of a couple of her fingers by now blood is starting to pool around her Alejandro tells them that's enough we don't want her to bleed to death Mateo brings the nurse in to stop the bleeding when it finally stops I can see Nikolai in the corner of my eye I can see he is inching for his turn.

Junior- she is all yours Nikolai I can see how much you want and need this My brother's and I can wait.

Nikolai- Thanks I am going to Enjoy this  ( I can see her eyes beginning to close so I go can get a bucket and fill in with some water and a bag of ice then I walk back to her and pour in on her to wake her up and because well the water is because what I have planned for her)
Wake up bitch, do you think we are done, it will never be done this will be for my father for me but mostly for what you did to my baby girl and her family.

Nikolai pov- I grabbed the car battery and the jumper cables with some wires attaching it to her, she tries to look at me with her teary eyes thinking it will get me to change my mind and help her, this bitch is on something else if she thinks that.

Nikolai- don't look at me, you are not worthy enough to look into my eyes, now get ready for the shock of your life hahaha.

Nikolai pov- we all stepped back as I connected it and pressed the button to the power and we watch with amusement as her body continued to jerk and shake uncontrollably, I switched the power off, as much as I wanted to keep in on and Fried her crazy ass, have to keep her alive Junior said the shock for her is coming but that won't come until later tonight after they are done with her the doctors and nurses will come in to fix her up so she is some what okay for what is coming tonight.

Junior- feeling a bit better now Nikolai

Nikolai- somewhat but it will never be enough after seeing my father and the condition he was in, the look in Diamond's eyes when she saw me laid up in bed barely been able to move I never want to see that in her again and that bitch is the cause and then your parents which again I am sorry about that and I will pray for them and do anything I can fo....
( Junior cuts him off)

Junior- it's okay Nikolai it's not your fault the only thing I want for you is to take car of Diamond but know you will be a dead man if you ever hurt her, she is like a sister to all of us.

Nikolai- I would never do that, could never I would  kill myself before I every hurt her.

Junior- good anyways back to work fratelli ( brother's)
Which one of you wants to go first, I am not going to touch her my torture will come tonight but it won't me doing it, It's a surprise for all of you but especially you Mila hahah trust me it's going to be good.

Mateo - My turn fratelli.
Mila, Mila hahah you truly did make the biggest mistake of your life, you new very well who the Cruz family is and what we are capable of, you new the consequences if you crossed us, you killed your father, his wife your brother and sister then you tried to basically commit mass murder of our family, why? All because you wanted my brother, Jealous because you wanted what Camila had.
This is for my family.