Part 13: Alternate Ending- Bad

(In this ending Error doesn't get taken out of the room. Instead Ink breaks his promise because of the horrible nightmares and vision's Nightmare made him see.
Again warning of suicide.
Also there will be a good end tomorrow, that's all, enjoy)
Ink took one last glance at Error sleeping in his shackles and sighed. Ink knew Error would wake up to see him so atleast if Ink did this he could say goodbye... He felt awful, he couldn't keep his promise even after Error's words...
So with one last glance at the sleeping Error, Ink gulped down the toxic liquid. It wasn't to slow or fast but Ink knew this would happen. Even knowing this before he did it, it was going to be slow for him. So he began to bash his skull on the side of the wall until-
*CRACK* *Thud*
A few seconds after Ink's body hit the floor, he could hear panicked screams from Error. He opened his eyes to see a seemingly panicked Error. He was about to say his final goodbye when something happened... Error stopped struggling and screaming, instead he...slowly began to laugh. After he stopped Ink saw something that shocked him.
With little effort Error took of the shackles that were holding him to the wall and stood up, then take off some weird thing that was covering his hands... It took Ink aminute to realize that it was human hand, stripped off skin into a clove for Error to where as a way to cover his perfectly normal hands. Throwing the nasty flesh on the ground Error flash Ink a maniacal grin as Ink continued to bleed out and be consumed by the poison.
"No..."
"But yes Inky~ Hehehe~"
Error's laughter made Ink feel sick, like literally feel sick as his body convulsed and threw up a goopy black liquid. Error again laughed at the sight of this.
"So that's how you were planning to go out, compared to Blue's accidental, and Dream's slit throat. You're true cause of the death would've been a mystery if I hadn't seen it."
"E-Er-"
"Sshhhh, you don't have to say anything. You already know what happened."
Error was right, Ink realised that he had been played.
"The only reason I was here...was to make sure you inevitably succumbed to your torture. I mean how do you think someone snuck in the room and did those...things to you when you were sleeping?"
All of those unexplainable things were him...
"And any juicey up close and personal detail anyone wanted to hear? I would just share."
Nothing was true or genuine...it was all just a ruse...
"And the best part? If you didn't kill yourself, then I would've just killed you... But that would've been boring..."
Error bent down infront of the dying Ink who was now crying at these horrid realizations.
"But I am very pleased that you chose to end yourself this way. Did you really think that seeing all that death up close and personal did something to me?.. Haha, funny really funny."
Error slowly started to caress Ink's skull. The creator only crying more.
"I will destroy everything now that you are gone, even the ones that did this to you. It'll be like your retribution."
Ink slowly started to fade away, he let everything down, he was a worthless guardian after all.
"They don't know I'm double crossing them yet...but they will soon Squid."
Error gave Ink one more warm yet creepy smile before putting his fingers on Ink's eyes and closing them.
"Thank you Ink for your undivided cooperation, you were the most creative and destructed experiment all at the same time... It was amazing how that worked just how I had imagined."
Error stood up and went over to the door. Then looked back at Ink one last time.
"Don't keep your friends waiting Ink, they've already wanted to see you for a very long time..."
Ink heard the metal door slowly creek shut and lock. Only seconds later painful screaming. Ink failed...the screams of death and destruction proof of that...he...he only heard so much...until he was gone...again... His internal torture continuing and repeating for eternity due to his suicide and failure to protect what he loved and cared about...he had failed everyone...