𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 (871 Words)

(I don't own the edit and guess what the one who write this is a girl :>)
___________________________________________________________
Time now: Ai Ohto try to record Koito get bullied in the locker inside their classroom

Ai Ohto's POV

Koito asked me to record herself get bullied by other girls in their class. She told me to record it inside the locker in our classroom. I was too scared I can't even record properly.

F/N Kota's POV

I was supposed to go already but I would like to see our class first just to make sure that no one is there and nothing left. When I arrived at my class, I saw Koito get bullied by the other girl in our class. I was really shocked on that time and was about to burst in to stop them but there's a voice telling me to not approach them. That's what I did, I didn't even step in so, I just walked away and didn't tell the teacher.

Who knew an unknown voice can stop me. Well, I was not a really confident person. Before I turn 11 I was a really quiet boy didn't even dare to talk back when someone mad at me but then I realized my personality make me really weak. When me and my little sister go to the playground some kids insulted her because of her haircut. Saying that her hair look like guy, she usually didn't mind people saying that but this time she can't take it because they keep saying

''Don't lie you are boy. Girl can't have a boy hair.''

(She is not Momoe okay :>)

I also get snapped with what they say I go near them and said

' 'You got a problem kid? She is a girl. Her hair is short so that she can move freely and didn't need to worry if her hair tie suddenly gone.' '

And that's the first time I say something without need stuttering and nervous. At least I don't said something mean at them. All of the kids run away and I bring my little sister back home.

Time Now: 8:03 p.m. In Ai Ohto room

Ai Ohto's POV

I was looking at my phone but still feel uneasy with what happened at school. Koito isn't mad at me but I still feel bad but back there I saw F/N-Kun walked pass our class. I feel curious why he didn't stop those girl and didn't even tell the teacher. If he tell them, the teacher probably go to our class immediately.

Is he also a bully. No. He could not be. I never saw him being mean to anyone, he's the most friendly person I ever meet. I want to know what it feels like to be greet friendly by F/N-Kun. He give Koito a warm smile I don't know how but when I see him smile I feel better. He never talk to me though however I know he tried.

He once walked beside me but his friend pull him away from me. I almost lose focused because of him but I at least someone doesn't care about my eyes too.

I don't know much about him but what I know in class most people goes to him and asked about homework that's hard for them to understand and solve. On lunch time, he eat alone but doesn't even mind people sit with him. He sit a the middle row of the seat while I sit infront so, sometimes I have to turn back to look at him. He noticed me everytime I look at him and just smile, everytime he notice I will immediately look infront. After school he will clean and make sure everyone go home or stay with them until they leave.

I'm not stalking but I just want to know what he do after school. He's one of Teacher Sawaki favorite student so, it's not a suprised. Why am I even thinking about him I should not overthinking about this thing. I put my phone away and do my homework.

F/N's POV

Hmm, if I want a time alone with her I could just asked her to come with me somewhere after school but that's not easy. Sometimes B/F/N (best friend name) will asked me to walk together with him because he's get scared easily. On his way home there's a dog that will growl to him and that make him can't move.

There's no project work that need two person to do it now. Usually the teacher will let us pick our partner I can get partner easily so, that could work.

Give her a paper to talk with her? No, they can steal the paper away from her or she will just ignored it.

Argh!!!! I can't think of any other idea. I'm a bad leader... I will keep trying and trying! No matter what I'll find a way to talk to you Ai Ohto!

To be continued...

(So what did you guys think I supposed to post this more earlier but when I was typing the app close by itself and all of my work gone. I have to rewrite everything TvT)