meeting🔳

Next day Type woke up and looked at his watch,he cursed himself and immediately walked into the bathroom and bath himself...

After getting ready he walked out and stood up infront of Tharn...

" Sir,sir wake up" said Type but tharn was still sleeping...

Type sighed and unwillingly held Tharn's shoulder and shrugged it off to wake tharn...

Suddenly Tharn pulled him down and Type falls on THARN'S body.

" Baby,just sleep why are you waking me up today..." Tharn whinned and held TYPE'S body...

" S-sir i-its me " said Type blinking his eyes while looking at Tharn's beautiful face which was mesmerising and due to that Type was feeling nervous...

Tharn slowly opened his eyes and looked at Type... for a minute he was amazed looking at Type while holding his cute warm body but  then he came back into his senses and pushed Type harshly...

" What the fuck you are doing?" Asked Tharn shouting...

" It's you who is doing the fuck! You are the one who pulled me as you were imagining your baby,so don't dare to shout on me " Type yelled back...

Tharn felt embarrassed so he immediately walked towards bathroom...

" sorry and Check out everything in my laptop presentation before I come out..." Said Tharn and walked into the bathroom...

Type nodded and sat down on the bed while holding Tharn's laptop.

" Sir password?" Asked type raising his voice...

" Gulf"

Type entered the password and immediately it got opened...

So his lover name is Gulf,sir really love you a lot as he remember you first in the morning...he called you last at night,your name is his password... what a lucky guy you are,I m sure you are an awesome and beautiful guy too,you must be very great to attract mr.rude tharn kirigun...Type giggled..

After checking everything in his laptop he placed it aside,Type called kit and they chatted for sometime...

He ordered some Breakfast for both of them...he was doing something on his phone when Tharn came out looking fresh in his formals...

Type looked at him and got mesmerized for 100th time but looked back at his phone after sometime...

Tharn wore his blazer and tie and sat down on his bed to check the laptop when Breakfast arrived.

Type placed the Breakfast in two plates and placed the small table between THARN'S and his bed space...

They were eating when Tharn puts the salmon into TYPE'S plate...

" Sir,I have my own just eat yours" said Type giving it back to Tharn but he stopped Type...

" No it's taste terrible...smelly smelly,yucky yucky I don't like it.." said Tharn with scrunching face and Type eyes widened with shock.

Flashback...

"Baby how many times i told you to eat salmon" scolded Type to kit...

" Muma its taste terrible... smelly smelly,yucky yucky I don't like it..." kit said while making scrunching face..

End of flashback...

"What a coincidence...he said same like kit" Type thought but shrugged his thoughts considering it a mare coincidence...

They both had their Breakfast and after checking out of the hotel as after meeting they will head back to bangkok they went to the meeting area...

Both of them entered the big room where a lot of companies came to show their presentation...

Everyone showed their own and Tharn also presented his project..
They were told to wait so Type walked out as he don't like to be in crowded place...

Type was really nervous as he was the one who mostly prepared the presentation and everything so if this company wouldn't get it then maybe he will loose his job or get criticized for his work...and loosing his job can affect his lifestyles as he has responsibility of his parents and kit's too,so he need to earn more to secure everything and give everyone a good life...

When he got calm he was about to enter the room fastly but it was already locked from inside as all of them were already inside...

So he just sat down on the bench while waiting for Tharn...

God please... please just make This project successful...so I can assure my job in this company and my baby's future, also i will not get any type of criticisms from my arrogant boss...

Type was nervous shaking his legs when Tharn came out with an emotionless face and walked towards Type..

" We got the project" Tharn smiled happily...

" What?" Type said...

" We got the project" Tharn smiled more and another moment got Hugged by Type who was beyond happy...

For the first time in his life Tharn felt calm and peace with just a hug,his heart was beating erratically but at the same time his mind, body was at peace...he hugged the younger one back and for a second forgetting the world he smiled in his embrace...

When Type realised that he fucked up he immediately pulled out and looked down...

" I-i-i am really sorry...I was happy so I " Type was saying this when Tharn passes him..

" It's ok..many girls and guys are crazy over me so it's not a big deal,if you want to hug me" Tharn smirked and walked passed Type...

"Shut up! Crazy me over you...in your dreams...you are ugly like hell" Type rolled his eyes and both of them walked out of the office...

Sitting In the car beside eachother. Tharn started the car when Type told him to stop the car...

" What happened now?" Asked Tharn in irritated face...

"Don't make this annoying ugly face,I m going to buy some snacks to eat as I know it will take time to reach Bangkok so it's better to store some food and water.. otherwise you will cry infront of me saying that you are hungry...and then what will you eat..eat me?" Type said sarcastically and walked out.

He came back with a bag of snack and water...and sat down beside Tharn...

"Btw it's not a bad idea to eat you raw then" Tharn gave a evil smile to Type...

" I won't let you eat me, inhuman boss" Type said rolling his eyes..

"Let me drive my car to a secluded place...I will pull you out and then will eat you whole ,just wait and watch" Tharn smirked...

"I m not scared with your lame jokes" Type rolled his eyes...

After four hours they were moving from a secluded place when Tharn's car got stopped and Type looked at Tharn with widened eyes...

"Are you seriously gonna eat me here?" Asked Type looking at Tharn with suspicious eyes while he was scared a little bit too,

"Yes,great idea...do you have some salt and pepper" asked Tharn grinning like evil...

"Mummaaaa!,nooo don't eat me..I have bought enough snacks for you with my own money..I m not even tasty enough..you will get sick after eating me" Type said looking at Tharn with sacred face...

" No no let me eat you today..I just love eating human flesh,and it will be best if it's you..my annoying and punk secretary" Tharn opened his door and walked towards TYPE'S gate and pulled type out...

"Leave me,I will give you a lot of flesh but don't eat me.." Type said when Tharn dragged him out...

Tbc....🌻💜