Chapter 1: Anastasia Cheyenne

Death.
It's peaceful, quite, and beautiful in its own creepy way. I was in an near death experience in a car crash on my way home from school. I am 15 years old and I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
My name is Anastasia Cheyenne. I am currently hospitalized in the Toronto hospital. I can't hear anything but the deafening sound of silence. Before I deafened out I heard the doctors say that I was going into a coma.

Right now I am Where The Angels Live. this place is called The Watchers Paradise. but really it's just another name for Heaven. basically it's where Angels can watch over their loves ones. even though I'm not dead my death was pretty close to be true. I have full access to everything an Angel would. you don't need to eat or drink anything except for this delicious nectar from a fruit called Oliliah. It means the sacred fruit of Orion. I can interact with the Angels through a special kind of crypt/ sign language. the only need for our mouths is to drink the nectar. we only sleep when you sleep. If you awake from your sleep so do we. we are the spirit guiding you when you are in a tough situation. I watch over my parents and sisters and brother. also my friends. I don't want to die but I don't want to have to awake into reality. Earth is just a hell hole where you can't escape the torture of guilt, regret, and sin. The Watchers Paradise rids you of all the wrong you have committed. Even for me! and I'm not dead! it's incredible!

Reality is just another one of the Devils pending puppet show of life. but people like Christians have the power to turn down the Devil's cast offers for his show. Angels don't fear anything or anyone except for this one Spirit named Niracious (near-a-sh-e-ous). He is the one and only true God. The Christians God, my God, Jesus Christ.

The Angels are beautiful creatures. they don't ever stop smiling. We are assigned to look over a certain group of people and make sure all goes well. Man you have to work even when you are dead. but it's a good type of work. We help look after people and take good care of them spiritually. we fight off the Demons who try to deceive or over take our people.

End of chapter 1. Hope you guys liked it I will update as soon as I can. please VOTE and COMMENT because your feed back is SUPER IMPORTANT to me! Please read my other works WINTER KILLS and SUPER NATURAL MILITARY SCHOOL! 👑❤💋💋🍜🍩🍫🍰🍧🍣🍪🍓🍉🍇🍕🍗🍟🍔🏊🎯🎲🎳🎱🏀🎧🎤👾🎮🎶🎸🎹🎨💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💸💸💸💸💵💵💵💵🔮🎄