II. Notes

~ Bacti is a Great Old One that can control organic matter, divine clay, and mutation.

~ Bacti was created by a void entity named Aikdar, who used him as a slave for creating anything he wanted. But, during a riot, Bacti managed to slip away and get to a portal dropping him on earth.

~ Bacti uses his powers to create strange hybrids of existing earth species, usually just out of curiosity to see what function they will serve. This includes using humans.

~ Bacti creates his rather strange beings using this method:

1. He kills said beings(usually 2 or more) that he wants to use for the hybrid by injecting them with a deadly cocktail of chemicals.

2. He uses his organic manipulation and mutation manipulation to mold the bodies to the desired result.

3. He uses a substance called Divine Clay to mold the finishing touches.

4. He uses spells from a book called the Necronomicon to bring the entity to life.

~ Divine Clay is a magical substance that helps bring a desired creature to life. By using certain spells, the clay will turn into flesh, spikes, or whatever else the user might want to make with it. Once out of clay form, it is impossible to revert it back.

~ Bacti is completely obsessed and in love with creating various hybrids. He sees all of his hybrids as his babies and would die for them if needed.

~ Bacti, despite appearances, is not a bad guy. He's a Great Old One and was a slave for most his life, so his morals are just a bit... skewed.