The Planning

'Ryan don't be an ass, we have to plan this weekend getaway..I need everything to be perfect..Are u even listening to me.."Monica screamed at him.

The him in this case being Ryan,"the ass" as she lovingly called him. Of course he was listening to her,he loves listening to her nonsense..and her wish has always been his command,he has already planned their weekend everything was booked just like she wanted it to be, as she said its gonna be a perfect weekend the best weekend of their life he will make sure of it because.....

"No i wont go there... there is no point....lets concentrate on the happy thoughts....."Ryan told himself then with a lazy smile on his face he turned to Monica.

"Moni relax baba........when  i am here why fear...everything is set and its gonna be a surprise and you are gonna love it...Trust me baby"

Hearing him call her baby always had a weird effect on her.It feels like butterflies are dancing in her stomach and the way he looks at her sometimes give her goosebumps. If this was not love then what was.She never thought she will fall for him,Ryan of all people.To be frank she was not looking for love at all.She was never interested in nor believed in love.She has seen more than enough of her heart broken friends and their melodrama, that she decided she will stay far away from love.How stupid was she,she didn't know then that love is not a conscious decision that you make, sometimes you just fall in love without reason without warning. That is  what happened to her she fell in love unexpectedly with the most unexpected person in her life.She don't know when, how or why that feeling crept into her heart but it did and when she realized it,it was already too late. She sighed thinking about their past and on the bean bag in his room he eyes misted over thinking about their beautiful past and bleak future...."No not yet......"she reminded herself. "lets not go there yet I still have time with...lets live in the moment" she told herself

Ryan saw her sitting in the bean bag,one look at her face, her eyes, he knew what she was thinking..what was troubling her its the same thing that is troubling him but he decided to make her forget that for a while at least.They are still here together that's all that mattered.He decided to cheer her up

"So Moni are u all set for our weekend. What about your packing...is it done or as usual you are waiting for the last moment..Come on yaar this is not done....finish your packing right now.. We are leaving in the evening"

Monica looked at him with bewildered eyes "But i thought we are going tomorrow evening"

He smirked at her saying" Oops change of plans we are going tonight" and just laughed his silly stupid laugh that always make her forget her line of thoughts and erase he anger and irritation

"Stupid monkey", she mumbled but she knew the perfectionist in him would have planned everything meticulously.She was so happy the next three days are gonna be perfect it will be just them and the peaceful serenity of the ocean...this is gonna be a vacation to be remembered....unforgettable

She decided to go to her hostel room and start packing else he is gonna nag her about being lazy."Okay i am gonna go and pack will meet you at the parking at 5." Then she smirked at him and added "Be a good boy till i return" and winked at him.He just gave her his lazy smile gave her a warm hug and told her to come back to him soon. At that moment they were so happy, so content with their world. They were unaware of the storm that was gonna blow away their world.

When she returned to her hostel she still had that dreamy smile which he put there on her lips, he cousins were waiting for her. She was kinda surprised to meet them there. They didn't even allow her to say a word just dragged her along and asked her to pack her bag saying there is gonna be nationwide lock down soon so they should all go home, the hostel will be closing soon, that her parents were waiting for her.She didn't even get time to proceed what was happening, around her everyone seems to be in a hurry people were rushing around. Before she knew it she was all packed and already inside the car and they were driving away, taking her away, to home,her home. But her home was here with him. That is when she came back to her senses she has to call him, tell him .She tried telling her cousins that she has to go back that she left something behind but they didn't allow her telling that the area was closed some red zone or something."Nothing can be done now",She felt so dejected it was like leaving a part of herself behind and it was exactly like that only she was leaving herself behind with him. She doesn't even know whether she will ever meet him again.Its like just like that their time together has come to an end,all of a sudden but then she always knew such a day would come that he wont be hers always,someday she had to leave him and that day came sooner that she expected. She never knew it was gonna hurt this much. 

Just then she got a message from him "Hey baby where r u",his message always brought a smile on her face,now was no different.She couldn't bring herself to call him,she just messaged him,"Its time for me to go far away from you baby...Its time to say alvida......I am going home.........our last getaway remains unfulfilled maybe it was never meant to be just like us"