☃︎𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?☃︎

*~No one's P.O.V~*

They all stared in awe whilst gazing at the what seemed like paradise. The rose-pink sky filled the atmosphere with delightfulness and wonder, tall, towering buildings and the best thing of all the flying unknown creatures! They landed in this forest filled with blossom trees.

3rd person•

Funneh: Wow..

Gold: I need to take some photos, now!

Draco: No words can describe.

Rainbow: No time to be in amazements! We need to try and get to that city or town so we can collect data.

Lunar: But what about mars?

Rainbow: Screw mars we're gonna research about this planet today!

Lunar: Okay then.

They set of into the woods and they did have some issues along the way but everytime there was, they would always find a way to solve it. Apart from the fact they had so many issues, they also met alot of many fascinating creatures!

Draco: Are we there yet? I'm tired~

Lunar: Shut up! And no, well I don't know.

Gold: Wait guys, I think I see a group of people.

Funneh: Finally people! HEY OVER HERE!

Gold: YEAH OVER HERE!

As quick as a flash, the silhouette moved close as it can possibly get until it revealed itself.

Alex: And who might you be, outcasts?

T.B.C

Don't worry I'm not dead if your wondering where I was. In the next chapter in gonna show you what the creatures they found look like just because I have no ideas the next chapters. Again, sorry for the really long wait. See you later beautiful souls!!