Insertion 1.2 (Rewrite)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I can hear a methodic mechanical beeping sound coming from somewhere far away.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

A constant noise that is becoming more annoying by the second.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Hearing it increasing in speed i became confused. Maybe the noise didn't like me getting angry?

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I guess i'll try to calm down. It should be easy.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Because

Beep.

At

Beep.

Least

Beep.

I

Beep.

Am

Beep.

No

Beep.

Longer

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.

In massive amount of pain from the locfallker..

As the last thought hits my/our consciousness we/i understood what happened.

'I hate you and love you at the same time past Blaze.'

I slowly open up my eyes and, weakly, look around.

I find myself in a white room filled with all manner of medical machinery. My ears pick up a familiar beeping sound to my right and i can feel all the needles that have been stuck into my arms. My mouth tastes absolutely disgusting, and the antiseptic in the air smells way to strongly for my liking. Never liked smell of hospitals.

It seems like my senses are slowly returning.

I look at the needles that are stuck in my arms and reach out to them. I grab one needle and gently tug it out but, the needle flew into the air, out of my sight and, after some time, i could hear it hitting the floor.

Slightly more cautious i start removing the rest of the needles, trying to apply the minimum of strength needed. Finished with that boring activity i stand up and get a more detailed look of the room i found myself in.

It a stereotypical hospital room that is painted in 50 different shades of white. The room itself is very bright, and bathed in a yellow glow of the sunrise. There is a bed right opposite to mine with a sleeping person in it. Looking closer i find out that it's my dad.

He looks awful. And i don't mean that in a general kind of way but, more of a 'this specific case' kind of way. He has very black circles under his eyes and an uneven shaved beard, like someone was in a hurry when shaving. I see him sleeping in haggard and full of folds clothes, didn't even take his shoes off, and judging by his frown he is not having the best of dreams. Probably a nightmare.

I take my eyes off my dad and look around to search for my clothes. After some time, and straining my eyes, i spot them in the drawer by my bed. It seems that i may still be a little out of it.