george harrison

Lily watched from the window as her husband was gardening. She was folding some clothes while their little baby boy, Dhani, was crawling on the floor.

Lily loved her life. It had become so much better when George came into it at the start of his career in the Beatles. Now they had been married for 2 years and had a one year old boy. George felt like his whole life was complete after the breakup with his old band.

"Dhani, you want to say hi to dad?" She carefully lifted him up from the floor and sat him by the windowsill. Dhani knocked on the window, sadly not loud enough for George to hear.

Lily giggled, then helped Dhani knock a little louder. Her husband turned around and waved at them, which caused Dhani to laugh.

George felt his heart burst. Not only did he have a beautiful baby boy, but he also had a beautiful wife. He felt himself smile often by the thought of his little family.

George got up from where he was sitting and went inside. "Where is my favorite boy?" He asked. The one year old boy giggled while his dad picked him up.

"Hello there gorgeous." George said before kissing his wife. "Handsome." She answered.
"Let's go for a walk. In the garden." He grabbed her hand and started walking.

They made it to the garden and waved to the fans that stood around their fence.

"Thank you for loving me, and not the George Harrison in the Beatles, the man I used to be." George said when he sat down Dhani.

"Oh, but he was the one who flirted with me so much I melted." Lily joked while picking flowers. George spun her around, making her giggle.

"Really?" Lily bit her lip. "Well." George sighed.

"Ello' me sweet lady. I couldn't help but see that you were checking me out. Don't worry, I been watching you all night as well." He leaned in for a passionate kiss, but Lily looked away.

"Careful Dhani!" Dhani was playing with some flowers and smiled.

"I'm kidding Geo. I love you for you. The man who flashed me the toothy grin and proposed to me a few years later. I love you."

She then kissed him before running after her son.

"I love you too."

He smiled, watching his perfect little family.

"I love you both."