Bonus chapter 36.

September.

Him.

Summer ticked by so perfectly: we came to Spain 4 times; had so many family days; took a mini trip to Milan and Venice; celebrated opening of the ecological hotel and new makeup collection of my beloved; quadruplets are now full 5 months old and began crawling better, saying some syllables and their understanding of what's going on, who is with them, where they are, who they are, what you are telling them in remarkably good. I turned 35 on August 24th and my gorgeous wife turned 35 on September 2nd. 

Today September 15th and kids are going back to school today.

However, today is a little bit more special. 

Adriano, Domenico, Mateo got their driver's licences on August 3rd. Cami and I thought that they are more than ready to have a little bit more of freedom - they can drive themselves around. Furthermore, they have proved that they are fully capable of protecting themselves by being indescribably good at boxing, hand to hand combat, karate and taekwondo, not to mention that they are almost 16; Camila and I also got our first cars at such age. We spend quite a while chasing the right cars for them and did find the sublime fit for them.

"They will be very happy."- spoke cutely my beloved, kissing me fondly, and I smiled, nodding in utmost agreement. 

Once Camila and I wrapped up with our morning yoga session, which we did on our grand balcony, we took a shower and did our routines. 

"It is yours doing, amore."- she said alluringly and my smirk only deepened. 

My bite is proudly marking her big, juicy, toned, ideally round, firm, fit ass, serving as a marvellous reminder of what went down last night. 

Beach date ended up with her straddling me and riding my dick lushly as her white, flowy sundress covered us. Then I ate her scrumptious, sweet self out thoroughly on the backseats of our brand-new Maybach, continuing our bliss in our bedroom with her tied up, blindfolded and utterly at my disposal. Oral, anal, handjob, fingering - we did it all and fell asleep only at 4 fucking AM. To say the least, we struggled to get up today. 

"I could go for a good repeat of it all, bambina."- I stated devilishly, hugging her close to myself from behind. 

"Mhm, you have to be more convincing, Mr Russo."- teased my beloved, slowly untying her short, silk robe before it dropped on the floor of our closet, making my dick harden. 

Oh, fucking hell. 

Black lace covers as much as nothing, absolutely nothing. Bra, garter and a damn g-string. Her mouth-watering, delectable, sexy as fuck, delicate hour-glass figure is my paradise and maze. Silky, exceedingly sleek, dewy, clear, lustrous skin is beyond beautiful and soft. Long, velvety, lustrous, voluminous, light blonde hair cascades down her back in ideally straight, smooth strands. Breathtaking, perfectly sculpted face is angelic. 

"How about now, principessa?"- I whispered in her ear, rubbing her centre through the lacy fabric. 

I smirked as all I got was mellifluous, succulent moan. She got fucked mercilessly not even 9 hours ago and she is always aching for more - that's my baby girl.  

Her.

My bum pressed against his hard-on and I rubbed against him, trailing my hand to it. I bit my lip and palmed his hardness, massaging him nicely with a bit of pressure, earning smoky moan. 

I love it so much when we fuck and all that comes with it, but damn, I enjoy pleasuring my husband more than I can describe. Call it how you please, but I don't want our blisses to go without me going down on him: I love it when he moans my name, tugs on my hair, fucks my mouth until my jaw is sore and lips are swollen. Hence why I got on my knees for him far more than a few times last night, not to mention blowjob from early morning, when we were in the shower.