AnaKristen 10+2❤

THE ARRIVAL💜🧡
                                       ❤

                 Ana and her friends go home. And Ana's mom calls and asks her how was she doing.  Ana says," I'm doing well mom. How is grandma?" Rebekah says," she is fine.  And I will be there tomorrow when you return home. " Ana says ok. And then she takes a good bath.     

          She thinks to herself," How can I tell Daniel about my feeling. I'm like so worst at it after all showing only anger to him. But I think I have to make it fast." And then she calls to Khol. Kohl asks," Hey Ana. Want me to come over there. " Ana says," No. It's okay. I just normally called.  And,  aah that is...  I'm thinking about Daniel's thing. " khol says," oh! I think it takes an eternity of your life to tell him. Do you guys be in love later becoming 👻 ghosts. And it will be a ghost love story🤣." Ana asks her to stop kidding. And how says," Ana, let me give you advice. Just practice it in front of the mirror-like how we do for our college anniversary. And the next day tells him that even closing your eyes." And then she says okay and they hang up.

       Ana goes to the kitchen and searches the veggies inside it. And goes through the YouTube cooking videos. And starts cooking by listening to some lovely love songs. And she finishes cooking. And she goes near the dining table. And starts eating by thinking that she is not that bad at cooking. And imagines her as a cook. 😁kidding😜. And then she goes to her room.

           She starts practicing in front of the mirror in her room.

Take 1- Look, Daniel. I love you.

(And she thinks," I think it's like terrifying him. No not like this. No way to be like this. )

Take 2- Daniel. I wanna say you something. That is I love you.

( No. Ana she is your love. Treat him in a good way.)

Take 3- Dear Danny...

( 😬😬 I think too overacting.)

Take 4 - Daniel I just wanna say...
Meanwhile, Mayley calls her. Marley asks," Hey Ana, Are you okay single there? You didn't call today. " Ana says," I'm fine Mayley. Just has dinner too. " Marley says," oh that's good. Okay, see you." And Ana too says bye.

And continues her take 5
- Daniel. I'm so worried to say this but. I have to I'm in love with you.

( no. No. No....exactly not this way. It mustn't be this way. Way am I  even can't tell my feeling out properly. I'm so worse at expressing. )

Okay, this time she decides to say it well at any cost. And she takes a deep breath and starts saying... By closing her eyes she starts saying... 

    Daniel. I'm so sorry about those days I have been so rude towards you. And I'm liking you these days. And I have realized what I have done so wrong to you. And finally, I'm saying to you that is I Love You.

And soon after that, she hears a voice saying I love you too, baby.

And then she opens her eyes immediately and sees and a person sitting on the chair 🪑 in her room. And she shouts soo louder. And that person closes her mouth with his bare hands.

      And then......

    💥 hey guys. Hope u like this part. And comment whom do u think entered her room. And guess what gonna happen. ❤❤ your votes and comments means a lot to me.❤❤❤. Keep reading❤
           ❤
            ❤