Books in Progress

A Night with Sinister

Emily Sanders, a hopeless romantic and naive twenty-three year old.

His name is Matteo, but they call him Sinister, and with reason. He is a cold hearted and discreet man, but also her boss's boss. He only shows up to the company two times a week but he is the hot topic for all the female employees. To Emily, even though he is the definition of sex on legs, cold and inconspicuous is not her type. She didn't imagine a heart broken and drunken night will lead her to wake up in his bed the next morning, no longer a virgin. She is determined to put this one night stand behind her and move on, but fate keeps bumping them into each other's affairs and Emily discovers the secret behind her shady boss's boss and his dangerous underground business, what happens now that she is getting drawn into his mafia world? But more importantly what happens when one night isn't enough for Sinister and he wants more of Emily. How does he acquire her for himself? A contract.

"I want you to be mine Bambina." He exhaled the smoke from his cigarette slowly through his parted lips, his intense green eyes trained on her. "Mine to kiss, mine to touch and mine to fuck. Mine alone."

I felt my panties dampen at his words, a sudden feeling of arousal blossoming through me as I maintained his gaze.

"But I won't love you Emily, I don't do love. And you shouldn't love me either."

Sinister doesn't believe in love. Can she survive his shady mafia life of crime and drugs and not fall for him? Or will she get her heart broken for the second time?

The Imperial Maid

"Underground Prince?" Serena frowned, "why would you call him that?"

"It's what we all call him, we don't even really know his name and we have never seen him around before, though some maids have admitted to seeing him come out of his quarters at late night. His personal maids have seen him too anyway, they say he is as handsome as the devil but as cold as ice and terrifying." Celeste whispered.

Serena didn't stop frowning, she noticed a fence sorounded his quarters, sort of demarcating it from the rest of the palace.

"We must not go any closer. Only his personal maids can go beyond this boundary." Celeste warned.