2

Days gone by chaewon,minju amd hyewon work as usual at the craftshop and earned a lot from the business.

5:00 pm after all work has done,minju locked the shop door and say goodbye to the girls. She took a cab to her house in 5 minnutes. After she arrived at her house, she change her clothe and helped her mother to make dinner. She washed the veggies and cut them but in the midway,her mom stopped her and tell her not to do to much things.

All this time,after work,minju always do the house chores while her brother study. Her mom must felt guilty seeing her do all the chores by herself even if she is all grown up. But minju doesn't care at all because she is well known as the good daughter.

She walk away from the kitchen and get bowls and other things to set the table. As she set the table, her father just came back from work and sit at the couch. Minju glares at her father and her father made an eye contact with her. It is like sort of daughter-father telepathy. Her father nodded as he got what minju told him then he stand up and go to his room and took a shower before dinner gets ready. After she's done with the table, she go to her brother room and take a look if  he's done with his homework.

Minju:"yah jisung, are you done with your homework? Dinner is almost done"

Jisung:"eo,just a little more"

Minju:"keurae, come out as soon after you've don your homework okay?"

Jisung:"ne, wait. Nuna!"

When she's about to close the door,she turned back to respon her brother.

Minju:"what?"

Jisung:" i think there is a parcel for you at the coffee table, eomma took it from outside. Better go check it."

Minju:"alright then. Thanks"

She closed the door and went to the living room and took the parcel. She put it on her makeup desk and continue helping her mom even if her mom refused to let her help.

After her mom done making dinner, her brother came out from the room same as her father. They sit at the table and started to eat dinner.

Mom:"ah i forgot,minju did you bought something online? On the afternoon i picked up a parcel from outside"

Minju:"im not sure if i have bought something, i already took it from the table dont worry"

Dad:"how's your shop?"

Minju:"as usual dad,dont you have anything else to ask?its always the same question"

Dad:"is it?haha i've must been too old and forget that i already asked it to many times"

Jisung:"dad, its not like you're 60 or something, and dont even think to start a jokes"

Dad:"hmm i'll think what to say huh??.....minju this year youre 22 right? Dont you think of any plans to get married?since you're not going to study at universities?"

Minju:"nahh i dont think so..i'll just continue to focus on my business untill i find a boyfriend. Then i'll tell you my plans..."

Her dad just nodded as if he aprooved what she just said earlier. After she's done with the dinner, she'll basicly do all the dishes but today jisung take his turn to wash all the dishes.

Jisung:"i'll do it, you must be tired"

Minju:" aww thanks jisung ah!!"

She hugged her brother and went to her room and plopped her body to the bed. She take a look at the parcel and cut open the plastic. She opened it and saw a box of white chocolate and a letter. She took the letter and read it.

"Hi, im your fan! I admired you from the modeling competition you took! Youre so pretty. I hope i can meet you but i cant. Im scared if you dont like me. I just wanted to tell you to be happy as always! I love your smile♡"

Minju:"i have...a fan??...from the modeling competition?WAIT-"

-------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote and comment!♡