brother sister

Eww gross I can here my mom and step dad fucking but it's kinda making me turned on listening to the sound of their moans mixing and their skin clapping I can feel my self get wet I get undressed pull out my vibrator and turn it on. I turn it on high and place it on my clit as soon as I do I moan my brothers name "Oh fuck Brandon oh" and it was so loud I'm hoping my brother isn't home so he didn't hear me moan his name I keep going still moaning his name "oh fuck Brandon oh yeah fuckkkk" and then I hear a knock at my door "y/n you ok?" Shit it was my brother still moaning I say "yeah" then he walks in and see  me "damn sis you're so sexy" he locks the door pulls down his pants and just watches me while he jerks off "do you want daddy to help you princess" he say "yes daddy please fuck me hard a rough" I say he gets on my bed move my vibrator and slow pushes his cock in me "fuckkkk daddy you so big" I say he is like 7-8 Inches so its kinda big "do you want daddy to fuck you huh? Do you want daddy to fuck your cute 15 year old pussy" he says "yes daddy fuck me hard" he slams in to me roughly but I like it and he keep going in and out very roughly and hard for about five minutes "daddyyy I'm gonna.. cu.cumm" I say "hold it princess I'm almost the ok ready and release" you release and he pulls out after he releases and you both fall asleep forgetting that he didn't use a condom.

This was my first smut I hoped you liked it what should I do next