Part 2

You had been hopeful that your eagerness to leave the academy landed you in Lucy's good books, a positive thought you scolded yourself for when the front door closed behind you both and the slam trembled through your body as you turned to face the other woman.

"What have you been telling them?" she growled at you, stepping forward and causing you to hop up the stairs to maintain distance.

"What do you mean? I've barely spoken to them" you managed to stutter out, earning a scoff.

"Then why were they all over you?" she had stepped further forward now, grabbing your throat to hold you in place and your whole body burned with the strength of her grip. Your eyes watered in a bitter cocktail of panic and pain and before you could respond she thrusted you forwards where you fell onto the steps.

"Get upstairs" she mumbled over you before moving into the kitchen. You lay frozen to the spot in fear of the inevitable trauma your evening had in store for you, only shifting back onto your feet when you heard the glasses clink as she downed alcohol, a ritual she always employed when you had annoyed her.

You scrambled up the stairs and sat on the foot of the bed, eyes flickering around the room for any sign of escape you could find. Your gaze shifted again and again until it landed on her shadowed form lurking in the doorway with her eyes roving your entire body.

"Hi baby" you choked out, your tongue practically curling with disgust as you moved to lay on the bed in anticipation of her next actions. She simply shushed you before moving across the room, stalking like a predator, you the helpless prey.

The evening became a blur and you were grateful for the alcohol Cordelia had provided you with, given the way it dulled your senses just enough for you to detach from your reality and pretend the ache in your body was someone else's, the harsh breathing into your neck was just a gentle breeze. You weren't here, you were at the coven. Safely between the two blondes as they held you safe and sound. You weren't here.

------
The next few weeks were riddled with anguish for all three of you. Your body practically seized up with tension at the experience of being home alone with your girlfriend for weeks on end. She hadn't verbally expressed it, but her hands told you everything you needed to know; she didn't trust you any more, and for that you were receiving your punishment.

For the two blondes who resided next door, it was becoming almost unbearable to spend every moment possible watching the front door to your house, timing the movements and anticipating a window for them to intervene. They had expected you both to follow the usual schedule, Lucy leaving for work each morning and you staying home or venturing out to run errands; she had told you you didn't need to work, she brought in enough money. For the past month, however, they had noticed neither of you emerging from the house and their bodies were wracked with fear that something had happened.

Billie blamed herself, after all it was her who invited you round and since your night at the coven something had quite clearly changed. Delia was a wreck, but she was better at quelling her anxieties with rationality and responsibility, delving into her supreme duties in order to distract herself from the overwhelming desire to run across and pound on your front door, not content until she saw your perfect, undamaged face.

Lucy had always known the two women had a soft spot for you, and she was also aware of their dislike towards her. She had almost slipped up and yelled at you right in front of Billie when you accepted their invitation to dinner, but she figured once in a while was bearable. That night however still played on her mind, the way the blondes held you and touched you and pulled you close made her stomach churn; you were hers. She decided distance would be a good cure, and so shutting you away was the necessary solution to your wandering heart.