𝑆𝐼𝑋

𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐽𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐸𝑌
𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 & 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒
2021

"Wake up sweetie we made it." Demetrious said as she open the door for Ayanna

Ayanna rubbed the crust that was in her eyes she took look around her scenery and realized that they made it to the townhome that sat in front of them, Ayanna grabbed her grandmother hand as she took her time to get out of the SUV that sat high.

Thomas unlocked the door for the ladies so they could get situated with everything Ayanna thought the place was nice and cozy but she knew she wasn't going to stay there for long, it was just till she could find a nice place for her and the baby.

Toosii wanted Ayanna to continue stay in the penthouse but Ayanna refused after the police came knocking at the door looking for her Ayanna wanted to find a place far form Janaya as possible.

"I know it's nothing like staying in the penthouse but it's everything you need." Thomas said with a smile he loved his home it's where he raised his two kids in.

"It's enough for me thank you once again for letting me stay with you." Ayanna said with a smile she was thankful for Thomas and his hospitality

"You're family we stick together." Thomas said he was glad to have Ayanna here he knew how bad her incident affected Demetrious in many ways

Ayanna felt a kick in her stomach which made her grabbed her belly she looked down and realize it was just the baby moving around, Demetrious watched at her granddaughter was rubbing her belly slightly she knew Ayanna would be a great mother.

"I'm going to be making dinner soon you go get you some rest." Demetrious said

Ayanna looked up at her grandmother with a smile "Only for a little bit I'm meeting everyone at the salon today."

Demetrious rolled her eyes at her granddaughter knowing Ayanna she would be the type of person that survive a shooting end up in a coma then come out and start working.

"You need to rest you're body and eat something let your friends worry about the salon for now." Demetrious waved her off

Ayanna understood her grandmother concern but she couldn't stay in bed forever like she wanted she had to go make some money especially since now that the baby was coming soon, also to add on to other things to find a place that secured for her and her child.

"That's the thing my friends been running the salon since I been gone, I'll get my rest and eat before I leave I promise." Ayanna said trying to reason with her grandmother

Demetrious threw her hands up giving up on the conversation all at once she knew how her grandchild was so head strong she blamed herself for that.

Ayanna took her grandmother silence that they were done with the conversation which she was pleased about, she made her way to the guest room that Thomas told her that would be on her right, the room was cozy made just for a guest room. Ayanna kicked her shoes off and sat down she rubbed the bed before laying her body down letting her head hit the silk pillow case that cover the pillow.

~
"You can't keep treating her like a baby Demetrious she is a grown adult." Thomas said trying to reason with his girlfriend

Demetrious sat across from him sipping on her red wine before speaking "She is my granddaughter and I want to protect her, I failed her when she was younger but I won't go for it this time." Demetrious blamed herself constantly on how she treated her granddaughter when she needed her the most she promised herself she would never do Ayanna like that again