I Need Time

Nicki P.O.V

All night, I was thinking about what Chris said. I don't know what to do. The only thing I know is that I still have feelings for him, but I love August. And I can't just leave him, especially not after everything that he did for me.

"Baybeh, what's wrong wit' ya?" My head shot up and I stared at him.

"Nothing. I need to tell you something. Something that I been wanting to get off my chest." I bit my lip.

"What is it?" He grabbed my hands.

"Well, its hard to explain."

"Tell me." He stared into my eyes.

I bit my lip again in nervousness. "A few days ago, Chris kissed me. And yesterday he said he wanted me back. I'm so confused, August. I don't know what to do."

I buried my face in his chest and cried. "So ya still love him?" He mumbled.

"I think so," I sniffed, "but I love you. That's why I'm so confused."

He didn't say anything. "I can't stay here, August. I need some time to think." I sniffed again.

"Whea' ya gon stay?" He asked.

"I don't know, hotel?" I shrugged my shoulders. I pulled my suitcase from under the bed and opened it.

"No, ya not stayin' at a hotel. I got anotha' house close by. I want ya stayin' thea'. At least I'll know whea' ya are." He said. He sounded so depressed.

"August, this is just temporary. I just gotta sort everything out. And I want you over everyday with us. Okay?"

He nodded his head. "I love ya, baybeh." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you, too, Auggie. Can I get a kiss?" He smiled and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me up against the wall. He slipped his hands under my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"No, August." I moaned as he sucked my neck.

"Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.
"Can you help me with my stuff?" I picked up my suitcase.

August P.O.V

"Wow, August! How can you afford all of this?" Nicki asked as we walked in da house.

"Ion 'een know. Ima investa' I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

I led ha' upstairs and showed ha' whea' da' twins was gon sleep and whea' she was gon sleep.

"This is amazing!" She exclaimed as she fell on da' bed. I laid next ta' ha'. She climbed on top of me and started grinding on me.

"Uh uh, don't start nun ya can't finish, guh." I joked.

"Mm, I think I can handle it." She chuckled. She got off me and sat on da' left side of me.

"I know you sad right now, August. But I told you its only temporary." She placed ha' hand on ma shoulder.

"Ima miss ya and da' kids bein' at da' house wit' me." I stated.

"We gon miss you too." She smiled.

"Befo' I go home, ya want me ta' cook fa' ya?"

"Yes please. Or you can just go pick something up."

"No, I wanna be hea' fa' a while. I don't have ta' go home jus' yet."

"Kay. Thank you." She pecked ma lips.

Chris P.O.V

"Go away, Chris!" She walked in the room and slammed the door. I punched the wall in anger.

I stood on the other side of the door, waiting for Lauren to come out. I tapped my foot rapidly growing impatient.

She came out carrying a suitcase. "Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone, Chris. I don't need this." She stated not looking at me.

"I don't need a girlfriend who goes out all night and comes back early in the morning."

I heard the door slam. Finally, she gone. I grabbed my car keys, jacket and phone and called August as I walked out the house.

"August, where you at?"

"At ma otha' house, why?"

"I'll be there in a minute." I hung up and focused on the road.

~~~

"CJ, why can't you be like Cami?" He reached up and pulled at my nose ring. I smiled.

"Ight, I gotta go. Ima visitin' ma mama ta'morrow. Bye, baybeh." He kissed her cheek and walked out.

I watched Nicki as she picked up the twins things and took them upstairs.

"C'mon, lets go scare mommy." I chuckled.
I pushed the door open and waited for Nicki to look back. She turned her head, then turned back around like she didn't hear anything. I was about to bang on it before she said, "Come in, Chris. You can't scare me."

"I thought you went home, Chris." She yawned.

"No, because I wanted to talk to you. Did you think about what I said?" I whispered in her ear.

Nicki P.O.V

I sighed heavily. "Yes, I did." I thought about having to leave August. It almost brought me to tears just thinking about it.

"Please, baby. I miss you." He planted a kiss on my neck. I let out a quiet moan.

"Turn you on?" He teased. I tried hiding my face cause I was biting my lip, but he started chuckling. I guess he knows.

I couldn't move because he had me up against the dresser. He slipped his hand in my pants and the other around my waist.

I grabbed the edge of the dresser when I felt his hand brush over my clit.

"Wet already?" I bit my lip as I felt him slip one finger in. He pumped in and out and I almost collapsed when he went slow.

"Cum." He growled in my ear. I let out a soft moan as I released myself on his finger.

Breathless, I stood there. I couldn't move. He turned me around and unbuckled his and my pants. He sat me up on the dresser, my back against the mirror.

I knew I was making a mistake letting him do this. But I need it.

"Oooh." I moaned as he slid deep inside of me.

I know its been a while since I updated, but here you go. Chris seduced Nicki again and she might want him back. Who knows? Hope you liked. Vote and comment for me. Be breezy!