04. THAT'S YOUR FIRST QUESTION, REMUS?

「𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒」───────▪♠▪───────

「𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒」
───────▪♠▪───────

Harry Potter's screams for his godfather were the most heartwrenching thing Natalia had ever heard. She felt for the little boy, who was probably no older than fifteen and had already faced so much, lost so much. She didn't even know she was crying until she felt hot tears trickling down her face.

Sure she didn't even know Sirius Black (she knew Sirius Black but she didn't know him). But the whole scene and watching him die even when she tried to help, caused her emotions to rumble up and tears to start falling.

Yet, Natalia was convinced Sirius Black wasn't dead. After all, he didn't pass through the veil and she was sure the killing curse was green. That was its whole thing. The green light. So, Natalia soared forward, wiping her tears away from her face, passing through people on the way down the steep stone steps, not noticing Harry going after Deranged Stranger. She only stopped when she reached Sirius, a man was hunched over his body, silent tears falling from his pale face.

"May I try something?" she asked quietly and still she startled the man.

The man looked up, his eyes hollow and redrimmed, he saw as Natalia gestured towards his friend's body.

"Who are you?"

"She's fine, Remus," said Tonks, startling both Natalia and Remus, who turned to see her approaching. "She helped me and I'm pretty sure she saved Sirius."

"Wha—How?" the man asked his eyes shining with despair. "He—he's dead."

"He isn't, " Natalia said fiercely and gestured for Remus to get out of the way. Once he did, she kneeled over the body and pointed the masked guy's wand to his chest. "Rennervate!"

A moment passed in which everyone was silent, not a soul around them dared to speak, everyone anxiously waiting for something to happen and then Sirius was gasping for air, jolting into a sitting position. Alive.

"What happened?" he asked looking around and his eyes bulged out once they stopped on Natalia. "You! What are you doing here? It's dangerous!"

"Says the man who was about to die," Natalia snarked back and he cracked a grin, much to the confusion of those around them.

"You two know each other?" Remus asked frowning between them and they nodded.

"This is Claire," Sirius said and Natalia grimaced.

"It's Natalia, actually," she said and he gaped at her. "Natalia Santiago."

"You gave me a fake name?" Sirius gasped and Natalia rose an eyebrow at him.

"You're one to talk, James," she said cheekily and he closed his mouth with a huff.

"James?" Remus asked in amusement turning to Sirius, who was looking anywhere but at him. "That was the fake name you used?"