The Great Fuyuki Fire

No One's POV:

The Day of The Great Fuyuki Fire.. Many Lives we're ended that day it was caused by the contents of the Holy Grail spilling out at the end of the Fourth Holy Grail War.....
Kiritsugu was in Despair that he couldn't save a single of the people that was in the City, He had almost lost hope until... He found a boy with Forest Green hair with almost Emerald like eyes, that were fading of it's color but still held hope that he would survive, Emiya Kiritsugu quickly rushed to the boy's aid
He Knew of this world's unique kinds of abilities as they call them Quirks but Unlikely he was quirkless but didn't care for that as he was a mage..
He was rescued by Kiritsugu Emiya, who was dejected after indirectly causing the fire and, wishing to actually "save" someone for the first time in his life, rescued Izuku by embedding Avalon in his body. He then later asked the recovering Izuku if he would like to become his adopted son, fully disclosing his identity as a magus. Izuku agreed and spent the next two years persistently asking Kiritsugu to teach him Magecraft. Kiritsugu eventually complied, and Taught the Boy Projection/Tracing Magic Though he didn't disapprove of Izuku's Desire of Learning Magecraft, he advised applying it in secret, where it could only benefit people and not attract confusion or suspicion. The knowledge he imparted to Izuku was advance and incomplete at the time, leading him down a dangerous path but with great results..... Furthermore, and perhaps inadvertently, Kiritsugu passed on his philosophy of wishing to be a Hero of Justice capable of saving anyone to Izuku.

Izuku:"Hey.."

Kiritsugu still mesmerised by the moon and the calm atmosphere was not paying attention to his son quite yet..

Izuku:"Hey Dad!"

He Looks at his son with curiosity of what made him call him at such a peaceful night in their backyard...

Izuku:"If you're gonna sleep, might as well do it in your bed"

Kiritsugu:"Right.... No, Im Fine"

As the Father and son stare at the moon for quite awhile with the calming atmosphere around them Kiritsugu decided to break the silence around them...

Kiritsugu:"You know, When i was little I wanted to be a Hero of Justice"

Izuku:"You wanted to be one? Did you give up?"

Kiritsugu:"Yeah, Being a Hero is a Limited-Time thing. When you grow up, it's hard to call yourself one and I Should've just realized that earlier."

Izuku:"That's too bad then..."
Kiritsugu:"Indeed"

Silence once again filled the night in the Backyard of the Emiya House not until Kiritsugu spoke again so they wouldn't have to be in an akward situation..

Kiritsugu:"The Moon's really peaceful tonight.."

Izuku:"You know dad, you could've been a hero with you're magecraft if you just confused them as quirks"

Kiritsugu:"you know too well that I can't do that Izuku, Magecraft is just too powerful to par on with quirks plus who would've believed a late bloomer at the age of 15?"

Izuku:"Well, Since you couldn't do it Ill do it for you, you're an adult now so you can't do it But i certainly can Just leave it to me! Your Dream.."

Kiritsugu:"Right..."

He gets a flashback on the fourth holy grail war on how he ordered saber to destroy the holy grail but it led to a feedback cause by mysterious contents spilling out of the grail itself and how he still thinks he cause the ignition of Fuyuki City....
But as all of those were in the past and he smiled at his son and said...

Kiritsugu:"Yeah.... I can be at Peace now..."

As Kiritsugu closes his eyes he remembers a faint memory as when he was a child..

???:"Hey Kerry! What do you want to be when you grow up?.."

Kiritsugu:"Well... I wanted to be... A Hero Of Justice..."

================================
Well that marks the end of our story ain't it?
Hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1!
I look forward of uploading more chapters of this book!
And before you ask!
No, i am not Cancelling "A Silent Voice" and "Can I Ask You, Your Name?" Those books are just heavily delayed because I Sort of lost some inspiration and plotting xD, Sorry about that! Anways!

-Book Dismissed!